Post a selfie new new new

i look greek ok

1 Like

You do look like kurt russell

1 Like

What the h*** are you anyway?

@anon94176359ā€¦

Iā€™ve been told twice in my life that I resemble Kurt Russelā€¦by my mother-in-lawā€¦and by a Nurse at the Hospital. I suppose I can see it a little bit.

8 Likes

I keep wondering the same thing but he wonā€™t say. I donā€™t know why heā€™s obsessed with looking Latino.

1 Like

Heā€™s Irish.

2 Likes

My sister and I, pre-sz

28 Likes

I took a few, dunno which one to post. anyways, iā€™d like to slim down a bit, lower my bf% havenā€™t had much luck with low frequency/ high intensity training somewhat. Iā€™m now doing low intensity, low frequency training. I am also well aware itā€™s 99% diet, 1% exercise

hereā€™s a smile if you think the first pic is too srs

offtopic, but itā€™s my aniversity from when I joined. Look at the birthday cake next to my name

19 Likes

Happy cake day @Naek

1 Like

Thatā€™s unfortunate, I wonā€™t pressure for details or anything so I hope things get better for you soon.
You and everyone else here can overcome your obstacles.

1 Like

Happy cakeday @Naek!

I see your Philippines shirt. Are you Filipino? Do you speak Tegalo?

spanish 76976978698

1 Like

+1 for the low intensity training. thats the way to get started. the 99% diet, 1% exercise thing though i dont think is neccessarily true because exercise also curbs appitite. If you stay active you will be less hungry and eat less because of leptin and ghrelin, 2 horomones that determine hunger. That being said getting enough fiber, vitamins etc is very important. Id say its more like 50/50

Happy cake day @Naek!!!

Cool shades @anon12381882! :sunglasses:

1 Like

U look cool nice

1 Like

U look nice god bless

23 Likes

A 2-year old selfie taken at a hotel. Itā€™s the latest true selfie I could find that isnā€™t edited.
Not much has changed since then, just that my hair is longer now.

24 Likes