Post a selfie new new new

Thanks. Yesterday I had my eyebrows and lashes tinted and today I had my hair done. I’m feeling good.

4 Likes

I was expecting a beard! When did you shave it?

1 Like

My sexy-Metter is going off the charts. Looking good

1 Like

Shaved it for the new year @CoCo ! Getting used to shaving every couple of days again!

2 Likes

Me at the lie berry

25 Likes

looking healthy qwerty!

da lie barry love you man!

1 Like

Were they handing out free cocaine and Quaaludes there? You look a little high.

3 Likes

I dont think he looks high at all

2 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk is used to my jokes. That joke won’t hurt him.

2 Likes

You look great @Qwerty!

2 Likes

I don’t do selfies. Here’s a pic of an off-lease PC I’m setting up this evening instead.

You’re welcome!

:blush:

13 Likes

Boo! @MrSquirrel

11 Likes

Oh HELLS YES.

Tell ya what, here’s a partial network selfie:

The systems that haven’t been active for a while are packed for the move. Running barebones here right now.

:flushed:

Squirrel do you advise leaving computers on 24/7?

Only if you have a reason to. I don’t like paying for power for no reason. We leave our computers on at work overnight because that’s when updates are applied to them. My only systems running 24/7 at home are the main automation, backup automation, and the audio processor/encoder system. We have a bunch of small units for our TV upstairs that are designed to be always on. They’re on a separate power bar so I can turn them off (Android TV box, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, and Sumosys/Raspberry PI). Don’t need them sucking power when not in use.

1 Like

What do u mean by off lease? Sorry nooba question?

Good to know. That is my policy too.

Large companies tend to lease computers in big batchs, say, 1000 at a time. When it comes time to update they return the used PCs to the leasing company (3-4 years old at this point). They are now off-lease. These units have about 50% of their life left (at least) but sell for about 10% of their original value, which is a good deal.

The system in the pic is a Dell Optiplex 790 with Core i5, 16 GB of RAM, 250 GB SSD drive, and Win10 Pro. It cost me about $125 USD shipped including the FullHD Dell professional grade monitor (also off-lease), but not the keyboard/mouse.

6 Likes

;Do I look Hispanic?
;

5 Likes