Post a selfie mark 2

Looking beautiful as always…
@Sarad …!!!

The many sides of @Sarad.

So if we went out on a date I wouldn’t have to open the car door for you? Whew, what a relief.
Used to drink vodka straight in sixth grade at my friends house.

@Sarad,

Have you ever tried to enter the world of Modeling? You sure are a natural!

I suggest you look into it. You’re young and fresh-faced. There’s also very good money to be had in that industry.

i am not mentally stable, i have episodes of major depression, episodes of hypomania, tracks of ocd, anxiety, and benzos ruined my memory.
Simply saying, I’m a nice looking corpse.
But tnx for suggestion though. :grinning:

There’s not much else that I hate more than ‘gentleman’s’ act of kindness. Ditch the dinner too, I’m anti-romantic.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Is Benzos an antipsychotic?

@Sarad
Hope u get better soon… take care and enjoy ur lunch…

So you’re…what’s the word…

Ms Frankenstein

or maybe you’re more of a Morticia Adams?

or perhaps this is more your style

But wait what was this thing you said before about having no welfare in your country and having to work regardless? Why not do something you’re good at and make you lots of money so that some day you won’t have to work? But okay okay. I do get the appeal of walking around as a beautiful corpse though.

@Qwerty1

Benzos are not normally thought of an antipsychotic medication. Benzos are often thought of as an antianxiety medication.

My Mom used to take Valium (one of the benzos) to prevent her muscles from spamming. She had weak bones, and when she would have a back spasm, she would break another rib.

Finally, if one is psychotic, one often would be helped by a benzo. At least in my experience, psychosis goes so much worse if t here is anxiety along with it.

Jayster

Maleficent?

@Jayster thank you kindly! Very kind of you to explain. I asked as I was curious to find out whether this particular drug is responsible for the demise of her memory, as she describes in the post.

Jayster do you have any experience with Clozapine?

Thank you @anon1571434 and @PatrickT for caring for my future. Why don’t you just send me a green card, huh?
:grin:

Nah you got to do it yourself. What do you want me to model for you too?

You can do it. I believe in you.

Looking fav aunt @leaf … take care…!!!

@Qwerty

Two drugs used for schizophrenia have similar sounding names.

Often enough, I get confused between Clozaril (Clozapine) and Klonopin (Clonazepam).

Through the miracle of copy and paste, I’ll show you something about each one of them. Only one of them is a benzo.

Clozaril (Clozapine) is used to treat severe schizophrenia symptoms in people who have not responded to other medications.

Klonopin (Clonazepam) is a medication that belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine. Klonopin is available as a generic drug, and is prescribed for the treatment of anxiety and seizure disorders.

Clozapine, sold under the brand name Clozaril among others, is an atypical antipsychotic medication. It is mainly used for schizophrenia that does not improve following the use of other antipsychotic medications.

Yours,

Jayster

@Jayster have you ever been prescribed Clozapine?

You look beautiful and mysterious. Nice to see you, Sarad.

You look very pretty, antidepressant044. Nice to see you.

Looking good, leaf. Nice to see you.