Schizophrenia.com

Post a selfie #9

At the doctor’s office, waiting for them to come get me for an x-ray.

PICTURE POOF!

22 Likes

My cat is extra loving today

21 Likes

@Moon I love the contrast between the cat in your lap, and the cat flag behind you LOL. Was that intentional, or a happy accident?

5 Likes

12 Likes

20 Likes

Go to bed or I’m telling mom on you!!

:wink:

6 Likes

Lol…

I will I will!

Just need a few more minutes :wink:

4 Likes

How is it to live alone? I am afraid of becoming lonely if I lived on my own. Now at least I live with my brothers and parents so I socialize with them.

3 Likes

I absolutely love it. I have this quiet place I live in now and both tenants here don’t even own a TV!

It’s peaceful…

I mean I’m still not used to the high standards of cleanliness required and tidiness. I worry about two drops of water on the ground or a tiny piece of food in the sink… Which normally I don’t care about. But I’ll get used to it hopefully.

I still have my brother to meet if I ever want to.

Just it’s a lot of travel

:frowning: :slight_smile: :frowning: :slight_smile: :frowning: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well I’ll have to live alone one day after my parents die. Hope I will be ok, I don’t have a choice anyways.

2 Likes

I think you will be okay. Just make sure to regularly keep in touch with friends and family so that you don’t get too isolated.

How will you afford a place to live?

2 Likes

I’m facing this dilemma now that my father is very old and fragile.

I’m going to either live alone in my house or live with a couple of roommates.

4 Likes

I will continue living in my parents house, its already paid.

2 Likes

@Mae you possess a unique look.
You look different in every photo.

4 Likes

I prefer living alone and having my friends come over than roomates.

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat. It’s tough.

5 Likes

The problem is I get paranoid very easily when I’m by myself in the house.

But I’ll probably get paranoid with roommates too.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. My parents are in their 70’s now so I don’t know how much time I have left with them.

5 Likes

Make sure they know how much they mean to you now. Both my parents have passed away, and when they’re gone, they’re gone

4 Likes

It’s almost time for a new selfie thread. I’ll have to keep an eye on the post count so the forum doesn’t explode when we surpass 1000 :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes