Schizophrenia.com

Post a selfie #9

Wow!! Passed the halfway point. Now it gets interesting, LOL. I’m just kidding, I’m sure you’ll do fine. Hope you’re taking good care of yourself

3 Likes

Typo mistake 1223344

28 Likes

I think you have nice eyes Mae.

4 Likes

You look nice Human.

4 Likes

Yeah. You look tired. :shark::shark::shark:

2 Likes

@Italy2010 thanks :blush: my last pdoc visit was very frustrating as she was an hour late to see another lady first then only me, so I waited several hours (it’s a state hospital outpatients) and it was late already (nearly 3pm) so it was very in a rush. She increased my haloperidol from 3mg to 4,5mg and it seems to have made some difference, as Alien was a bit more quiet.

3 Likes

I look so goofy I love it lol :expressionless:

Self compassion…

6 Likes

Are your eyes brown? :eyes:

Idk why, but I kinda see your German side in this pic. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes they are brown

Hm I wonder why you see my German side. No idea lol.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the likes it feels nice for my physical self to be recognised. And liked.

I still want to be 51 kg next year. I can do it.

6 Likes

Cool! Well German ladies are typically rather pretty. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are very welcome, im glad that ■■■■ is quiet!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sick in bed selfie

I feel as gross as I look

28 Likes

Do you have the flu?

2 Likes

Some sort of cold, yeah. It’s not COVID so you don’t need to worry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well that’s good!

2 Likes

JIMMERRR! I hope you feel better soon.
I envy your beard, got almost no beard :sob: the beard gods looked at my face and thought that I don’t deserve it lol

Usually I gave it like the 2 week rule for anxiety and depression. If I feel bad for 2 weeks I call my doc. But on my last exam I felt very unwell for 1 month, so I’m reviewing my 2 week rule. After that exam I felt better.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind message lennmeister! The two week rule sounds solid.

I am lucky though my next 6 monthly pdoc appointment is due a week tomorrow so don’t have to wait long

3 Likes

@HannahBanana that’s a bummer, I guess we all take our turn. In the picture, you just look at ease, though I realize you must be feeling crappy

What is the flag behind you?

2 Likes

@Cragger thanks, I wish I felt at ease haha :sweat_smile:

That my friend is a pride flag!! :rainbow_flag:

15 Likes