Schizophrenia.com

Post A Selfie #7

Hello @Moonstruck ,

I have to admit that this woman has a very Parisian style.
The English woman is also very beautiful and very well dressed !

I don’t go to Paris much anymore because I feel uncomfortable on the train and driving in Paris is not easy! In Paris by car, it’s Darwin ! May the best win !

I’m joking a little but it’s complicated to drive in Paris. This is also why I no longer go there. I live 25km from Paris, life is peaceful in my small town (but it depends on the town).
When the museums reopen, I will go with a friend because there are beautiful things to see. It’s easier for me to take the train with someone.

3 Likes

@Follement it is great that you feel at peace in your town and also that you have a friend to go to the museums with. I would love to go there one day. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Loving all these cooool hair dyes

2 Likes

Why are Jewish girls so utterly beautiful? This is just something I’ve noticed about them. You’re very beautiful @goldenrex .

7 Likes

Thank you, @SkinnyMe.

2 Likes

Very groomed looking

2 Likes

Thank you @Snopsy

2 Likes

14 Likes

WIN_20210505_17_37_30_Pro

close up crazy face, havent got any sun for a week

19 Likes

You look surprised not crazy lol

3 Likes

i actually had a cigarette in one hand while i took this, so one hand taking picture, one hand with lit cigarette. i guess that explains the surprised look, it’s a multitasking picture haha. i need to quit smoking, i keep saying i will quit when it gets warm.

3 Likes

35 Likes

Hi Rexy. Nice to see you as usual.

Take care.

-S

2 Likes

I like this photo !!
You seem relaxed and happy !

4 Likes

Great picture Rexy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see your hair when you go blue :grin:

5 Likes

I have my consultation for it tomorrow,

Then the cut and color on the 17th.

I’m excited.

8 Likes

Lovely photo. It will be sad to see your hair colour change as I really like your hair and eye colouring. It matches nicely.

But I’m sure blue will look good too.!

2 Likes

I’m only coloring some of it blue, and it’ll fade nicely with the brown hair.

Not trying to color my whole hair blue,

Not that brave.

2 Likes

You look super healthy @Schztuna! Especially your hair! Looks so shiny :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes