6 Likes

21 Likes

29 Likes

@Smokes,

Your hair has grown out nicely.

You look great!

9 Likes

2 Likes

I had a disaster. Got this cool $120 beard trimming kit and it was awesome. Was trimming beard and all good but changing attachments and all made me stuff up. I forgot to put the guide back on and succeeded in trimming off half my moustache. Looked totally bogus but had to remove my whole beard…this is my new attempt at beardness. A typical doh moment realized!

23 Likes

Rogue! I did something similar last night. I was trimming my beard and I didn’t realize I had the guard on a number two so I trimmed off a good side of my thick beard.

Major du’oh!

I ended up trimming in a little goattee. Honestly it’s a little bit more comfortable than a full on beard. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You look like a orthodox priest with the beard, the black shirt and the necklaces. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I know @Montezuma it was such a doh moment but my new trimmer worked well haha. I might set it to do a medium level beard. …I think it looks cool to have it trimmed. I’m kicking myself still though…such a rookie mistake haha.

2 Likes

Haha I feel your pain brother :wink:

We’ll get our full on beards back! Just takes a little time.

2 Likes

I do something similar.

3 Likes

I don’t feel so self conscious now @Montezuma & @rogueone

Every time I swear I make some stupid mistake shaving my beard, and it ends up all coming off!

3 Likes

Your make up looks great !!!

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Loke! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Old pic of me

20 Likes

23 Likes

That’s amazing well done

2 Likes