Good job @Raelyn_Fenn !!!

4 Likes

Thankyou Pianogal

3 Likes

I need to lose a good 30 pounds.

3 Likes

Good stuff!!!

3 Likes

The bottom picture is pretty good. The other two look like my nightmares the night after I saw “The Exorcist”.

3 Likes

What have you been doing to lose weight? I’ve started doing cardio but my diet still sucks :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve been restricting calories. Yea. Exercise doesn’t do much for me as I can only walk.

3 Likes

Lifting weights plus cardio plus a mostly healthy diet will work wonders for anybody. I’m doing that now and I have lost 10 pounds in the past 2 and a half weeks!!!

4 Likes

Walking is good. I used to walk ten miles per day and I was thin and looking good then. I didn’t even change my diet but now I’m doing the bicycle and lifting weights at the gym plus a healthy diet and it’s working!!!

5 Likes

I can’t do ten miles. But hopefully I will start doing an on the foot job then I’ll be good.

Nice one with your health routine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Lol, yea, I was getting paranoid of ppl seeing my eyes, then once I posted I realised that you can see my eyes in the last photo, so I said to myself SCREW it

4 Likes

At least 4 rockstar energy drinks per day plus a 6 pack of beer most days! I think it’s hilarious it took me 12 years but I drink coffee now and I’m eating super healthy and lifting weights and doing cardio now! This is from today I’ve been healthy for 5 weeks I’m 6”2 and weigh 219. The thing is I drank a ton of water before during my workout and after my workout my stomach is about 50 percent flatter right now! But I think it’s a great pic it looks like a basketball lol

8 Likes

From two days ago much better

9 Likes

Yeah, I had the eye problem too, it’s why I quit driving for several years in my late teens. I couldn’t stand people seeing my eyes in my rear view mirror.

4 Likes

Omg @77nick77 I always think people are looking at me from their rear view mirror. It’s my paranoia that distracts me and aggravates me while driving.

4 Likes

This thread has been really busy lately!

5 Likes

Ya gotta a little something on your cheek. Looks like spinach. You better get that.

2 Likes

18 Likes