Post a selfie #4

tell this to your girlfriend

A dumb walks against wall. Thinking by himself : I saw it coming. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes in primary school we ve been only taught Christianity, these gangsters. But they kept quiet about the ice caps are melting but we get away destroying the planet, thanks goodness.
It’s tragic. I liked earth. Even its a deathplanet. Personally i am not getting away with it. God doesn’t say much these day.

I think you’re wasting your time with that

■■■■ that…what you know is what you know right!!! you’re worrying too mich about ■■■■ that doesn;t matter

I’ve been there done that…don’t ■■■■■■ worry about it …it will do you no good trust me…I’ve been down that road

1 Like

I feel a shock still in my bones. This forum is relaxing. It gives me occupation. They are so much things which matters. Soon i loose what matters to me.

28 Likes

Why? Was she a suspect?

Dr. Adejuyigbe Busayo

Yes for me inside my delusion she was

Woke up from a nap and took this

16 Likes

…I know what you mean…what caused you to change that thinking ?..because I’m still filled with much distrust towards people around me…

Dr. Adejuyigbe Busayo

1 Like

Abilify 15151515

Abilify works miracles

EmojiEmojiEmoji

Dr. Adejuyigbe Busayo

1 Like

Gesundheit…

1 Like

They look real! Piercings are relatively painless, especially the ear lobe. I say go for it!

2 Likes

I got my ears pierced when I was 9. It didn’t hurt at all. @anon21561657 @Schztuna

2 Likes

New phone, who dis

15 Likes

hey dude whats up with thew picture…are you with your aunt or something like that??