Post a selfie 28

Yeah, he’s fighting the YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul. The fight takes place this July when Tyson will be 58 years old as opposed to Jake Paul who will be 27. I hope Tyson crushes him.

2 Likes

I hope Tyson wins too but I doubt that happens. I know Tyson is a boxing legend but the guy is almost 60 years old while Paul is in his prime.

I hope i’m wrong though. Lets go Iron Mike!

2 Likes

They say the last thing to go in a fighter is power, which Tyson still has plenty of.

1 Like

18 Likes

Haha thanks @AKendrick

1 Like

Lol yea Jake Paul a famous YouTuber for some reason decided he was the Greatest boxer ever lol fighting a 50+ year old Tyson. Should be a good fight :smile:

3 Likes

Nice doggie. What’s the name and kinda breed?

2 Likes

Bad business. If he wins it’s because he’s abusing an old man. If he loses he’s washed up.

2 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

Her full name is Sicily. We call her Sida. I call her Syd or sida. She’s a Maltese poodle weighs about 5 lbs. I adopted her from my sister around 8 years ago. My sister gave her an “italian” name. We have a lot of italian in us. It’s pronounced sid like did or kid then an ah sound. Here’s her right now. Morning time looking out the window.

9 Likes

Relaxing in another city!! :cityscape:

19 Likes

Man I love your legs.

2 Likes

Oh what the heck! Me about to munch on the Twitter bird.

10 Likes

23 Likes

@Zwaynopolous - You look sad man! Everything okay?

2 Likes

I’m good, tired, read a lot today and ran errands

3 Likes

Good things
:grin:

2 Likes

Old running shoes (blue) vs new ones (white)

Call me crazy, I like the new ones more.

11 Likes

That’s a brilliant coat. Nice one

1 Like