Post a Selfie #17

21 Likes

I’m going to let my gray grow in too @ish. My mom convinced me to get highlights to blend it in better. She’s paying for it she wants me to do it so bad. But if I keep doing it my hair will just get blonder and blonder and that’s not necessary. I’m just going to leave it be I’ve decided.

2 Likes

Ayyyyy hope your day is going well.

1 Like

Ayyy some ppl actually have foot fungus knock it off

I’m just kidding.

1 Like

Going fantastic lol. Just mad hot here today :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: trying to rehydrate but keep sweating lol. Gonna save the workout for the evening :weight_lifting_man:… How you doing today miss? Working?

1 Like

Lol yea me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::nose::smile:

1 Like

Oh really sorry to hear that. Dam that sounds hot.

Here I’m OK. It’s late eve I just woke up.

Will just be relaxing tonight I think.

1 Like

Sweet haha soak up all that glorious sleep while you can :smile: :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face: blessings!

I might take a nap soon until it gets cooler

1 Like

You can sleep when it’s really hot? Wow. I need a cool room with a fan. I’m very spoiled

2 Likes

I think if youre comfortable and ready to go grey go for it. It’s the best decision I made :heart:

1 Like

I’d never dye my hair. I think it’s a mark of distinction.

2 Likes

I will go grey with pride

3 Likes

Loool grey pride…that’s pretty clever :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yea I always try to think to myself about some things, why not?

2 Likes

As in, I try to say to myself

Yea, why not?

As opposed to oh god help me

1 Like

Cool man but bad remembers of 5 point restraints…that really sucks

1 Like

Dang sorry if that was a trigger man…dude restraints should be banned in most cases. Absolute nightmares from hearing irratic restrained patients…:neutral_face:

1 Like

Spent my life with a mostly clean living lifestyle and I think I look fairly presentable for a 58 year old.

20 Likes

You look good, I agree.

1 Like

You are smiling @LittleMissSlothy . I read here that a modrater was warn you today.

1 Like