Schizophrenia.com

Post A Selfie #10

images (6)

Don’t forget to smile !!!

5 Likes

I just finished cutting my own hair, shaved and then trimmed the goatee. I have hair all over the bathroom floor now that I gotta clean up, it’s a mess!

haircut

I think it is time for a new shaver. I took the clip off to square the back and it did a number on my neck, obviously something is wrong with the blade because it never use to do this.

scrapes

25 Likes

Hmm. . .

Be Careful With Your Freedom Of Individuality.

Creativity, Hope, Love, Peace, Strength, Patience, Courage, Family, And LOVE.

One Day…, That May Jus Be…, Enough!.

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Edward Norton!
haha J/K I heard others comparing you to him :stuck_out_tongue:
You do look a little like him in some ways but not really.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Went to town on the beard and trimmed it right up. Like the cleaner look!

31 Likes

33 Likes

Update: cut my hair!

26 Likes

J Bob!! :heart_eyes:

Looking great, bud. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! I think I suit the short hair and trimmed beard. Saves the cost of a barber. Did it myself

5 Likes

Hell yeah! It looks great on you. I’m in the process of growing my beard back out after trimming off my stache a few nights ago.

2 Likes

I think it’s cool when guys have a beard but the tache and goatee is more pronounced

3 Likes

I do too! It’s a cool look.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing for years. I started cutting my own hair because almost every time I would be sitting in the barbers chair having an anxiety attack and I couldn’t deal with it anymore. So I bought some of the same equipment he had and started doing it myself. The first few times were a disaster but it gets easier with practice. I’ve saved a ton of money over the years.

3 Likes

Yeah I get stressed in the barbers too

3 Likes

Looks good @Mae !

3 Likes

Thankyou Bowens… :))

Why did you choose Bowens?

2 Likes

As my screen name? I can’t tell you that Mae. It would give a hint as to my identity :scream:.

4 Likes

Looks good!

What kind of plants do you have in your room?

2 Likes

Fake ones.

I can’t be asked to look after plants.

I look after enough stuff as it is lol.

There’s a sort of tropical one, a bushy one and one that looks like a little tree…

3 Likes