Possibility of a new job

I got an email last night for a great job in the marketing department in a vegan restaurant. Sounds cool and it is part time. They will call me today for a phone interview. Not sure what i should do? Give my best to get the job or let go??

I already have around min 5 hours of work. This is a part time job in downtown in social media marketing. Sounds exciting as i will also learn a lot. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I dont know what to do

8 Likes

Might as well give it a try and gain the experience

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. If you feel up to it, give it a go, and if it doesn’t work out you’ve lost nothing.

2 Likes

If I was in your shoes I would take it and see what you think. Might be an opportunity of a lifetime

3 Likes

Try your best on the interview, because it is a good experience regardless of whether you take the job or not.

3 Likes

Good luck with the interview @cherie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everything is worth a try. You can give it a go and if it doesn’t work for you try something else.

Good luck!

1 Like

Sounds like this opportunity dovetails nicely with your artistic abilities and flare for design!

Go for it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The interview went great. The guy did not have any reaction or expression so could not tell if they will ask me for an interview… who knows…

I rambled on about my awesome experiences and said the job seemed very exciting.

It is like 20 hours a week though - but he said I could even work from home so it is amazing I guess. Hmm…

If they get back to me in a couple days - I might go for an interview.

4 Likes

I don’t think I will work. I did not hear from the employers yet - but it is just not necessary for me to have a job right now.

I am leaving on a vacation on Monday and gonna have a lot of fun. When I come back - I could schedule a healthy routine to follow.

1 Like

Hey that’s the spirit it’s not the end of the world. Something better might be round the corner :slight_smile:

1 Like