Positive people

Positive thoughts, positive words and positive acts.

2 Likes

internal language is a gold mine for coping with schizophrenia.

Self-view built into to the words you associate yourself with. Even telepathic delusions or seeing yourself as a third person character can be corrected by using the word “I” instead of “you”… Stop talking like its formatted for people to hear and you might mind a more decent sense of privacy.

There are all kinds of people in this world. Back in the 1990s when I was in America I became familiar with some Zoroastrian people and their one philosophy was ‘good thoughts, good words and good deeds’. I think this is a great philosophy. Too bad there are not so many Zoroastrians but there are still some, some living in Iran today as they used to do long time ago.

1 Like

That’s the oldest documented religion right?

1 Like

Yes … it is a very old religion.

1 Like

Looked it up

… pretty cool

1 Like

I think that these new peace negotiations between the USA and Iran are especially good for Zoroastrians. Maybe the divorce in America back in March 2000 was the right thing to do because in 1999 I wanted to go to Iran, but my former US spouse did not. The life is a strange thing.

Many people especially in Israel are against these peace negotiations between the USA and Iran, but the way I see it is that there will be large industrial projects starting in Iran after the peace has been achieved. Only fools do not want to go to Iran.