Positive message of the day 03/12

11 Likes

I wonder what kinda plant I am… All those happen at the same time…

1 Like

I love your positive thoughts of the day because there’s a lot of negativity on this site although I am intimidated at the same time because I often still have negative thoughts or don’t live up to the ideals of these thoughts. But it’s good to see. Keep it up. And think that depression is when a person attacks herself or himself subconsciously and it’s beyond his or her control. And no doubt a negative self image is the seed for it and it can often come out as negative voices in schizophrenia. I found my voices became less negative when I finally became compliant to anti-depressants.

2 Likes

I wish I could live up to the expectations of these messages! I fail too in the negativity department, something I’m trying to change.

Thank you

I get a lot of negative thoughts. I can’t help it. Other people don’t say anything, but I think it bugs them.

I think it’s natural to be a little negative… Specially with this illness. That’s why I started this, so we can have positive thoughts sometimes.

Now I’m thinking maybe I should stop them if it makes people feel like they can’t achieve positive thoughts and it makes them uncomfortable

1 Like

I’d like for you to keep on. I enjoy your comments.

1 Like

Do not stop, I think these positive thoughts are great. It is a fact that we can not be positive all of the time, but that’s the way it is. It is good that somebody is posting positive thoughts.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll continue until the internet runs out of positive memes :smile:

1 Like

I love the positive messages! It reminds me of CBT that I took about 3 years ago. That is cognitive behavior therapy. There’s about 13 different types of distorted thoughts that we have as human beings. And learning to identify them and then changing these thoughts to more positive thoughts takes time and work but can be done. Thanks again Minnii!

1 Like

I’m doing CBT :slight_smile: I have this homework to write three positive things that happen during the day. My life is boring but at least it’s positive :smile:

This is great. Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.