Schizophrenia.com

Pop up suggestions

Hi

Please stop or tell me how to stop these yellow and blue pop up suggestions. I don’t like this at all. Are you watching e type? How did you get in to my computer typing? This is aggravating. don’t talk to me while I’m typing. Please stop

0 Likes

i think you are having a delusion, take a few deep breaths, or splash your self with cold water it works for me.
know some one cares.
take ca re

0 Likes

I am not currently delusion nor have I been delusional in the last hour or two. I did my homework and only had a little conversation with the unreal while I was completing it. I’m not delusional. The Administrators are sending me messages. Really - Truly - Sincerely.

0 Likes

The forum software automatically creates suggestions for titles from past postings - so that if you are typing a message that has already been posted.

You can look at that post first before your posting so that you can learn from existing responses and perhaps avoid duplicating a question that may not get the best responses because people get tired of responding to the same question if it happens multiple times.

0 Likes

hiding, do you mean the “similar topics” pop-ups that the software spits out above what you’re typing. If so, it’s just the machine making links to posts that have similar words in them… like a search engine. That’s all it is, I think.

1 Like

When this window pops up there is an “x” at the top right that you can click and it should close this pop up box. I find it annoying too so I usually close it.

0 Likes

Thank you everyone. I get it. Its just a program. I’m sorry I get so worried about being watched.

0 Likes