Polyamory (strange feelings)

I think one of my close friends wants to have sex with me. I am very attracted to her but she is also having sex with another close friend of mine. I feel a little weird about this. Not necessarily in a bad way but I just havent been in a situation like this before. I have very little experience with sex and romance so this is a big change for me.

Im fixating on it in an unpleasant way. We’ve been hanging out on an almost daily basis lately and the time that we’re apart is becoming unpleasant. I think im developing a bit of a crush.

How embarrassing.

3 Likes

I feel extremely embarrassed about this which is why i had to post it here. This is something i cant even talk about with my friends because it sounds too weird. I hope you guys dont judge me for sharing it.

Don’t be embarrassed about your feelings. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

It’s just that the three of us have been hanging out so much together that im wondering whether we’re actually a polyamorous relationship. I never really thought about it until i found out about the sex. Now im not sure where things are going.

1 Like

There’s nothing to be ashamed of. I guess you need to decide if you can handle being in a relationship with someone who is already in a relationship with someone else. Personally, I couldn’t do it because I’d get really jealous.

1 Like

I always thought it wouldnt be a big deal but now i have an image in my head of the two of them having sex and it’s uncomfortable. I think i can learn to get over that though. At least i want to because i really care about both of them.

1 Like

It’s a tough situation for sure. In the end, I hope you make the best choice for you

1 Like

Im equally attracted to both of them but i think only one of them is attracted to me.

1 Like

I feel like i need to be more open about these things because i have a long history of self-sabotage when it comes to sex and romance.

I at least want to be more intimate even if it doesnt involve sex. It would be nice to have someone to hold. But i feel weird about being alone right now because of how uncertain this whole thing is.

1 Like

It’s good you’re being wise about it and not sabotaging yourself again by being open

Believe me, i have been sabotaging myself, but the more i try to avoid intimacy the more aggressive she gets about it. I was afraid of ruining a great friendship but now i cant ignore that im attracted to her.

I don’t like that she’s become aggressive. That could be a sign of an abuser. Be very careful

She dated one of my best friends for years so if she were abusive i think he would have told me about that. It’s not like we’re strangers to each other.

1 Like

I need someone to be sexually forward with me because i run away from myself so much

I still consider it a major red flag

When i say “aggressive” i mean that she’s telling me that she finds me attractive, but she’s been doing it more ever since she broke up with her last boyfriend. It doesnt feel abusive to me because she knows i have low self esteem and i need it. She isnt trying to force anything on me and i feel comfortable around her. I’ve gone a long time without any compliments and it feels nice.

1 Like

I get why you think it sounds abusive but it’s probably my fault for not describing the situation well. Honestly, i feel weird sharing this intimate stuff openly, but im fixated on it at the moment and it’s hard for me not to talk about my feelings.

2 Likes

Does she have MI?
Mental illness…
Does she know you have one?

She has adhd and takes adderall for it

1 Like

Ok, I must say it’s too complicated…