Poll: Would you rather have money than a wife/husband and kids?

When you marry an abusive psychopath you never want to go back.
I chose money, will never do the marriage thing again.

Heck I don’t want friends for goodness sake!

2 Likes

I’m sz and a dangerous person.

I feel police involved domestic incidents would be inevitable if I was emotionally involved with someone.

I take the money.

1 Like

I’d take the money, then trade my wife in for a younger model…

ECtfYXe

(Am Jest Keeding!) :smile:

4 Likes

Well, I spent about $50K trying to have a kid, and I’m really really happy with her, so I guess that’s my answer. Definitely family over money.

2 Likes

Bit of a catch-22 isn’t it?

When you have all of the money, you want to start and share it with your new family.

When you have the family part taken care of, you wish you had more money.

I’m paycheck to paycheck, but still adore my wife and daughters…wouldn’t change a thing!

Growing up and witnessing my parents fighting and bickering all the time made me reconsider being married. Id rather have all the money in the world.

1 Like

I’d rather have a million dollars.

1 Like

I’d probably take the 500k.

1 Like

Money is useful to surviving and can be used to help others.

3 Likes

Money sounds like the lesser of two evils.

2 Likes

After having the kids and a husband, at this point I’d take the money and run.

2 Likes

There were times when we were having a family get together and my niece and nephews were there and I was thinking I really wanted to have kids of my own. However, alcoholism and schizophrenia kept me from having children. I guess I missed out because of my own folly.

2 Likes

I would probably say I’d want a husband more than money, but I don’t really want kids though. But I want money too so I can be more independent. Loved ones are more important though, I’d say.

1 Like

I would even pay money rather than have a wife and kids! :wink:

4 Likes

Me too, I’m afraid.

1 Like
5 Likes

I would like to have both. A lot of money, successful life and a loving family.

Since there is a tiny chance I can have a family of my own. I decided to focus on becoming rich. It will take years but I am having fun.

I want to have several million dollars in the bank the least. I would like to become filthy rich. Will this be possible? I am not sure. But I can work and dream.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.