Poll: Would you marry someone who didnt want kids?

I’m not looking to get married, but if I did I wouldn’t want to have children. How do you feel about marriage?

• Would want marriage and kids
  • Would just want marriage, kids optional
  • Would just want kids, marriage optional
  • Would want marriage, no kids

0 voters

If I knew now what future would bring…I don’t think I’d had kids. I barely manage myself now. I got ill when my kids were 5 and 9 or something like that.

I don’t care either way. I want marriage first and foremost. I would PREFER to have kids. But if I love a woman greatly and she doesn’t want kids than it’s fine. So I’m gonna have to go with option b.

I don’t care either way. I want marriage first and foremost one day… I would PREFER to have kids. But if I love a woman greatly and she doesn’t want kids than it’s fine. So mostly option b. it’s up to the woman if she wants kids with me or not :laughing:
But if i did have kids I would love them with all my heart regardless.

I was married before, but missed out on the chance of having children with my psychopathic borderline wife - thank goodness.

Having kids when you are so called ‘Normal’ is a lot of work - but its twice as hard when you have kids and are living with a severe mental illness - I dont know how these people do it, to be honest.

Children take a lot of work and its a lot of responsibility - I personally am not looking to get married again, its a lot of work - marriage destabilized me the first time.

I did not vote, because there was no option for no marriage

3 Likes

Going forward I wouldn’t want anymore kids than the ones I have now.

1 Like

no marriage, no kids

If I lost weight, didn’t suffer, and had a career, I would get married. I wouldn’t want kids though. I would want to mentor kids though.

I’ve done a hysterectomy. I can’t have more kids even by accident.

I am old enough that there would be a chance I wouldn’t be there for my kids when they reached the crucial age of adolescence. 56 is awfully old to start raising kids, but if it did happen I would do my best for them.

I would kids, but I made a decision long ago not to have kids so they would not have to go through the with the illness if I passed it down to them. There are a lot of single people out there that do not want kids.

I don’t want to get married and this world is better off not having another me :slight_smile:

I never had any kids, there was a chance once, but she didn’t want the baby. I offered to take care of her and marriage, but she didn’t want that. I would marry someone who has children. At my age the women my age have grown children and grandchildren.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.