Poll: Who here smokes cigs? This is not to condone the habit

Curious how many smoke. Again not to condone the behavior. Thanks.

• Smoker
  • Non-smoker

0 voters

I was just thinking about doing this poll. Interested in the results.

I put non smoker because I vape.

1 Like

Im quitting now.

1 Like

I quit cigarettes in May 2011 when I came down with emphysema. I smoked for something like 35 years.

1 Like

I quit over ten years ago.

It saves one a lot of money.

2 Likes

Good to hear. Hugs

I vape its a huge crutch for me because I always feel like carp thanks to meds

1 Like

Does vape count as smoking?

1 Like

Vape is smoking I’d say.

Interesting that the results represent the general public between mental healthers (44% of cigarette sales) versus non mental healthers. Thanks for replies

i smoked for a while then i stopped dont miss it wasnt really that good.

I’m currently a non-smoker. before that i was a smoking non-smoker. and prior i was a smoker.

1 Like

I smoke again. Quite alot actually. I might quit tho soon, just to save some cash.

1 Like

I quit smoking 7 years ago. I do vape though

Casual smoker might go thro a pack every 3-4 months but do smoke small cigars sometimes. But again casual.

I’ve done over 10 years without a cigarette. I was a terrible nicotine addict. I’d smoke butts if I was out. Best thing I did for my health.

1 Like

I do not take medications at the moment, but some days I smoke like a chimney. I mentioned medications simply because I want to not smoke and not take medications inertia ergo; recover; achieve sobriety; live well; do right; be good.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.