POLL: Which would you rather have happen?

You make a lot of sense @Three.

2 Likes

It was tempting to choose that. But, in the current unstable environment, 15 IQ points could mean the difference between surviving 7 years and 30 years, I guess.

4 Likes

2000 dollars easy at this point

I chose add 7 years to my life, because that’s the only thing I can’t earn on my own short of IQ. I feel that I’m smart enough to get by, and I never think to myself “gee, I wish I had a few more IQ points.” I have lost over 66 pounds on my own, so I don’t really need to be given 20 pounds off for free. $2000 could do a lot for me at this current moment, but taking that over the other options seems short sited for the future I’m working for. $2000 doesn’t seem like near enough to take over the other options, especially considering the stupid crap I’ve spent $2,000 on in the past.

If I chose the seven years then I’m at least granted the ability to know I’m not going to die in some accident tomorrow. It is a bit of peace of mind. If I were to live to 60, I would now live to 67. If I were going to die at 31, I’d make it to 38. Seems like a solid deal to me. Having a known out of the unknown that is time left on Earth is invaluable.

2 Likes

I voted for the money.
With that, I would have enough to get a computer and some new clothes, as well as some healthier food options

3 Likes

All these things i can add to my life with a little bit of effort and motivation, except adding 7 years to my life, but i don’t want to shorten my life either.

1 Like

For me time is everything and extra 7 years will be like

1 Like

4 Likes

I have enough money. Happy with my weight and intelligence.

I voted 7 extra years!

3 Likes

I voted that too. Money or intelligence can’t buy 7 years of extra life!

2 Likes

I would like to gain muscle. I wish I was nice and strong. I am currently a weakling. :laughing:

1 Like

I voted for life too. Not that my quality of life is all that great but I want to be around for my son and my wife as long as I can in case they need me.

1 Like

I can always use more muscles because I’m always carrying around my nieces. They ain’t little anymore either!

1 Like

15 iq points because I would get much more out of my time here with an enhanced intellect.

1 Like