(Poll) Which type describes you best?

• feeling type
  • thinker type
  • action type

0 voters

Feeling type is someone who is sensitive and enjoys music and art but the downside is that you’re overwhelmed by your own feelings.

Thinker type is someone who think things through before doing something so there’s only a few failures but the downside is that you sometimes think too much and can’t take action.

Action type is someone who act before think so life goes forward but the downside is that you are more likely to fail because you lack enough thinking through.

I used to be feeling type and thinker type but now I’ve changed to action type.

So this isn’t a fixed condition but only describes how you are atm.

1 Like

I put thinker because that is what I’m am. But I’m also a feeling type.

2 Likes

Sup bananatto…what are u upto…hope u are feeling good today…2

1 Like

Thanks @far_cry0
Feeling good today.

1 Like

I put action type right now but other times I feel like the thinking type. I wonder if people don’t believe I am the thinking type at times because I think people don’t believe it when I tell them I have a degree. Nah I think action type suits me.

1 Like

It’s hard to choice one of the three

Because they all take form in the actual,
(External)

Is there a category for being a daydreamer? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m overwhelmed by my feelings to the point that I can’t process them. I have to be very relaxed to feel normal, human emotion. I’m convinced that if I could develop a tolerance to them, it would stabilize me further, but it’s such a negative, painful experience . . .

1 Like

I’m all 3.

1 Like

Very much thinker. I try to analyze all of my emotions. I always come up with grand schemes and ideas but can never follow through or put them into action as you said.

1 Like

I’m the inaction type :joy_cat: Honestly, I do plenty of thinking and feeling. Just not a lot of doing.

3 Likes

I feel that I think I don’t act enough.

3 Likes

Definitely the Feeling type.

I am definitely the thinker type, the main cause of my mental problems.

I’m thinking and feeling, but I care more about feeling.

1 Like

Tall, dark, and schizophrenic.

3 Likes

Are u black or white nick…

Beige, with red highlights.

I’m actually Caucasian.

I put feeling.

Before diagnosis I was thinking type. After it’s really feeling.

I exist now and cultivate the Tao. That is good for me and I stick too it.

I’m glad meds make me less thinking…I used to think too much and that was a burden that didn’t lead anywhere…no where important to me anyways!

2 Likes