• 10% increase in IQ
  • 10% Increase in height
  • 10% decrease in weight
  • 10% increase in monthly income

0 voters

4 Likes

Make it 20%, I’ll join the NBA and be a millionaire lol

4 Likes

I chose IQ. My height is fine. 10% off weight isnt enough, and I will hopefully slowly be able to handle on my own. And I’m ok on cash. IQ would be nice.

5 Likes

Good answers from both of you :+1:
@ThePoet @Bowens

3 Likes

I’m trying to get rid of my blubby belly. It’s disproportionate to the rest of my body. Seroquel made my waist get a lot bigger, but for some reason, the rest of me is still small.

So “10% decrease in weight” is my vote.

5 Likes

Hey 10% higher IQ is a good move lol. Maybe with all that brain power you can figure out how to get the others too haha

6 Likes

Same here! I voted the same.

3 Likes

Is this one of these riddles that Gautama Buddha proposed to his students to catch them thinking into material things?

Then the right anser is none of them! (I guess?)

2 Likes

that would be about 400bucks a month, 20lbs down, around 12 iq points or 7.4inches of height. I choose the iq points

2 Likes

I was smart before. I graduated number 1 in my college graduation class. I can’t do anything like that anymore. My brain just left me. I’d go for IQ. With it and the right meds I could make a decent living if everyone is right and I’m not being followed. I was on scholarship to law school and had to drop out due to family issues. If only I could do that now!

4 Likes

I’m not smart, but I already do not do well with the knowledge I have. I’ll take tree fiddy.

4 Likes

Lol this poll is funny. I suppose I’m the only one who prioritises height. :cry:

2 Likes

10% money isnt enough. Ill take 10% iq to increase 20% money lol

3 Likes

Im already a giant at 6’3 and hit my head on stuff lol.

4 Likes

Seriously I don’t understand wat ur problem is…

3 Likes

Well I am pretty smart. I am 6’1. Been steadily losing weight. But Skunks can always use more cash.

5 Likes

Same I’m 6’4"

4 Likes

A little more cash never hurts!

1 Like

Broken keyboard, too? Shall we bring out the otters?

6 Likes

I’m tall enough. I’m pretty dumb but being smarter won’t help me cause I can’t work. I’m only 5 lbs. away from my goal weight and it’s very achievable so that’s out. Cash it is!

1 Like