Poll: When you get hungry how intense are your hunger pangs?

I had one meal today early on. Now I’m feeling hungry (no surprise there).

But the intensity of my hunger pang is quite , well, intense.

I wonder if this is why I’m overweight. My body has trained me to avoid feeling hungry. It’s the same intensity craving for food as I would have for a cigarette if I had just quit.

How intense are your hunger pangs?

• I eat often so don’t get them
  • Mild
  • Medium
  • Intense

0 voters

I would say try to mentally challenge your body into it being hungry more often if you want to lose the weight. Since you’ve had only one meal you have basically starved your stomach and lacked the nutrients that you need which causes a intense hunger which causes you to over eat. Your body does that as a defense because it doesn’t know when it will get it’s next meal.

1 Like

i can go almost 24 hours without getting hunger pains. my appetite is ■■■■. i have to force myself to eat. and i get full quickly.

2 Likes

Intense but I try to eat often to avoid it.

1 Like

I think its more intense now bcz I am developping diabetes.

1 Like

im not really a lover of food. i just eat to live mostly.
so i have to remember to eat.
i can get agitated and low blood sugar if i go too long between meals though

2 Likes

I can go long periods without eating , especially at work

2 Likes

I’m at the park with no food and lunch was ages ago. I’m going to eat my carburator.

2 Likes

every morning i get stomach pain that feels like hunger, it doesnt go away right after eating but usually its gone by noon no matter if i eat or not

1 Like

I get hangry pretty often.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.