Poll what's your worst symptom right now?

• psychosis
  • delusion
  • paranoia
  • dissociation
  • anhedonia
  • depression
  • anxiety
  • intrusive thoughts
  • compulsive behaviors
  • mania
  • other

0 voters

1 Like

Cognitive impairment…!!!

6 Likes

Avolition. 151515

8 Likes

Anxiety. I worry about falling into psychosis again.

4 Likes

Concentration difficulties, lack of motivation and anhedonia.

4 Likes

Same. Avolition.

My co-person has the flu, and she told me, “I keep thinking about how I want to get out of bed, but then nothing happens.”

Welcome to my world, I said. She says she has a much better understanding of how frustrating it is now.

6 Likes

Since it’s not added, I voted for psychosis but there should be one for tactile hallucinations.

4 Likes

I keep losing time lately. My alters keep standing in for me. I’m dying from dissociation :tired_face:

2 Likes

Defo depression for me right now.

1 Like

I think for me apathy is the worst symptom I have at the moment.

2 Likes

Definitely psychosis lately have been tormented every day by demons. Last night wasn’t bad because I was so exhausted from the sleep deprivation I passed out immediately for like 14 hours straight and that was after a 2 hour nap like an hour earlier.

That’s a perfection description of avolition. I’m glad I don’t struggle much with it anymore. Two years ago my life mostly just consisted of not doing anything. Like involuntary fasting when I had a fridge full of food.

4 Likes

Mine is paranoia, but It’s not that bad. I’m mostly stable until stress hits. I just need to adjust to my new dosage. But I’ll be fine.

1 Like

I was torn between voting for depression or for other. I voted other, because lately I have been finding it very troubling just how much I have been talking to myself, carrying on conversations with people who aren’t there. It may not seem like a big deal, I’ve certainly dealt with worse symptoms, but still I find it distracting and troubling. I do it pretty much at all times lately.

2 Likes

Mine is paranoia, I’m nearly unable to drive because I start shaking really bad cause I think someone Is following me or a cop will pull me over and plant drugs on me and send me to prison… hate it… got my meds upped too.

2 Likes

It’s a toss up between anxiety , and whatever you call a lack of ambition and inability to think of and pursue goals .

2 Likes

As the day of my thesis defences approaches, i am becoming aware how difficult im handling the life. Right now it is both anxiety and depression. Yesterday was so bad that in one moment i hold onto kitchen table, to not fall down and just kept saying ( to God i suppose) i want to die i want to die right now.
Luckily i was alone bc it looked like a shitty episode.

Yes i might seem ok but im so not.

1 Like

Mania. I can’t sleep. I can’t stop impulsive behaviors. I can’t stop these racing thoughts. I’m making these long to-do lists for myself that I’m rushing through. I’m just going, going, going. On the plus side, I’m actually doing stuff and feel happy.

2 Likes

Voices, really biting into me. Seems like there’s no happy middle ground with them.

2 Likes

Very Grand and Huge world changing delusions!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes