Poll: What's your mood out of 10?

• 1 Very very low
  • 10 Feel great

0 voters

1 Like

I feel like I’m stuck in a panic attack today

3 Likes

If I could feel anything I’d be suicidal, but I’m enough of a zombie to be safe. So I voted 3.

2 Likes

I voted 6. Although I am like a zombie, my mood is good.

2 Likes

I voted 7 because it is high for a while but it reaches to 0 in the evenings until I go to bed.

Ups and downs I guess.

5 Likes

ill be pretty blah until the temperature is 65-70 degrees outside. I voted 3, it’s been a long winter

2 Likes

I’m great :smiley:
I’ve been feeling a bit manic as of late, like a roller coaster going up and down.

2 Likes

3 or 4 I’m not in the best of moods but it could be worse

2 Likes

At this specific moment I’m feeling pretty good cuz I just got an invite from one of the deans at my school to join an honors society because I got good grades. But last night I was looking up suicide methods so I guess it balances out. Plus I’m taking today off and Doing nothing so that is making me feel better. I don’t know why I can’t kick the thoughts of suicide. It’s like some kind of addiction or something.

3 Likes

i said 8 my mood has been pretty good as long as i dont start thinking about stuff

2 Likes

Have you told your doctor that you’re getting suicidal ideation ? :astonished:

1 Like

I hate myself…

2 Likes

I love you @anon1571434 :heart: I hope you can love yourself too!!

3 Likes

I voted a 2…really stressed out about my crankhead neighbors…they are out of town for a couple of days and I sure hope they stop yelling at me.

2 Likes

Yeah I just tell him that it’s just thoughts and I’m not going to do it. It’s pretty constant so I can’t just spend everyday in the mental hospital. I’m just concerned that if anything really bad happens that it will push me over the edge

2 Likes

About a 7 - not bad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im about a four.

2 Likes

I voted 7. Pretty good, but not super good mood. A little tired, woke up around 4 in the morning cause I had to pee.

1 Like

I put 10 for feel great with the understanding that I’m not manic at all.

2 Likes

I put a 5 because yesterday was rough and today was rough

Yesterday I missed an appointment because of my alters taking over. Luckily my doc had another opening the same day. And then my car started having issues again. Then I got a migraine and I had to take my last Percocet. And idk when I’ll get more

Then I played videogames with this guy and he just kept talking over me and we kept doing what he wanted to do and it wasn’t fun

Then horrible nightmares about trauma and the hospital.

Then this morning my headache was back though less strong and I found out my mom had ordered a plumber so I couldnt try to just sleep it off

And then the plumber left a huge mess of mystery crust… :nauseated_face:

And then my “best friend” got pissed at me cause I was playing videogames with someone other than her today.

But Brightside my mom’s friend had some spare Percocet so I can hopefully survive another migraine if I get one.

Also I’m paranoid that my abuser ■■■■■■ up my car.

2 Likes