POLL: What's your favorite breakfast food?

What’s your favorite breakfast food?
  • Waffles
  • Pancakes
  • Eggs & Bacon
  • French toast
  • Oatmeal
  • Cereal
  • Other (Comment down below)

0 voters

2 Likes

I had been having a donut a lot of mornings, so that would have been my choice.

Probably going to get out of that habit though.

2 Likes

Mmm donuts, delicious! @Bowens

2 Likes

What kind of donut by the way? @Bowens

1 Like

Depends what we have. We often have boxed chocolate donuts. But sometimes we have filled ones from store or other stuff. Depends on the day.

2 Likes

But I don’t eat waffles because they’re too high calorie

2 Likes

Obviously the other stuff can be better tasting than oatmeal, but I used to buy a huge bag of it for almost nothing and eat it every day. I just add a little brown sugar and maple syrup

3 Likes

Sounds good to me!

2 Likes

Pancakes, baby. BRING ME THE PANCAKES. :crazy_face:

I love buttermilk pancakes, topped with strawberries and/or bananas, and whipped cream!

4 Likes

Haha! I love my pancakes also :grin:

3 Likes

I like scrambled eggs or pancakes with maple syrup though I actually just have a protein bar or nothing for breakfast as I am trying to lose weight.

2 Likes

Breakfast is important man! You can still eat it and lose weight. Why dont you have a fruit smoothie for breakfast?

3 Likes

Breakfast burrito

3 Likes

Pancakes, eggs and bacon, altogether.

Or french toast with eggs and bacon.

If you really want the meal to stick to you add in a sausage link/patty and some hash browns.

There wasn’t really a combo option on the poll.

2 Likes

Morning is the time I feel the least hungry so its the best and easiest time for me to eat less or not eat. In the afternoon I eat a lot as my appetite is higher regardless of if I had breakfast or not. I can stop myself from eating in the morning but not later in the day.

3 Likes

Lol, my bad agent!

2 Likes

No problem, I just think of a deluxe breakfast with all the fixins whenever I think of breakfast. You know how the cereal commercials always said “part of a complete breakfast”

2 Likes

Understandable… I know its hard.

2 Likes

We dress up our oatmeal, like with sliced apples and raisins.

4 Likes

Pancakes! But I can’t have any on keto diet. :frowning: Should look into a substitute.

2 Likes