• 0-3 am
  • 4-6 am
  • 7-9 am
  • 10am-12 pm
  • 1-3 pm
  • Later than 3pm

0 voters

1 Like

8:30 AM every morning lately. I just took a long nap though for 2 1/4 hours so I just woke up again

1 Like

usually between 7-9 normally about 9am and then i go out for a latte and meet with some friends. i recently offered to give one of them a lift to the cafe because she has multiple sclerosis, thats if my ex cant do it.

1 Like

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don’t worry about nothin’ no
Cause worryin’s a waste of my, time

6 Likes

The show usually starts around seven
We go on stage at nine
Get on the bus at eleven
Sippin’ a drink and feelin’ fine

5 Likes

Guns N’ Roses lyrics

1 Like

I get up around 9 am everyday.

1 Like

During the week, I get up at 7h20 exactly. I only need 35 minutes to prepare myself for the day, to eat my breakfast and to walk to the bus stop (I take the bus at 7h55).

During the weekend, I get up at about 12h30 because I have an habit of going to bed very late, sometimes at 3am during the weekend. Maybe it’s a bad habit but I like doing that. On Sunday, I don’t have any trouble sleeping at 22h30.

2 Likes

Sometimes I get up at 6 and sometimes I get up past 7 so I put 7-9.

2 Likes

Yeah me too 7-9 max i am up

I chose 7-9, though it varies some with my schedule. I have to wake up a while before I need to get up and get moving, need to drag ass for a while. Tomorrow I will probably wake around 6. I need to train myself to wake earlier, as pretty soon for a couple weeks I will be leaving home before 5am. I’m trying to avoid naps, too.

1 Like

Yeah, once my daughter starts school I think I will have to get up at 5 am because it takes me an hour to get ready myself, then I have to get her ready, then I have to drive a half hour. Its going to be a pain because I dont know how Im going to get to bed at 9 pm.

Yeah, I figure I’ll be waking around 3-3:30am for the two weeks I’ll be training on day shift at the new job. Work will start at 7, but it’s a long drive until I get moved and parking is a nightmare. My sister’s a nurse there and she told me I should arrive 45 min before the start of my shift so I have time to find a parking spot and ride the bus to the hospital. Those two weeks are going to suck for sleep, trying to get to sleep around 7pm, 8pm at the latest.

I wake up at the last possible moment and sometimes later.

1 Like

That sucks that you have to be there 45 minutes early.

My mom commutes to work for over an hour (hour and 15 maybe) and I dont know how she does it.

1 Like

i have no schedule and sleep/wake when I feel like it.

1 Like

Most of the time i wake up between 7 and 9. A couple of times a week i’ll wake up at 4 or 5 am and fall back asleep around 7. Wake back up around 9 or 10.

I’m up before 6am everyday. To do that I go to sleep at ridiculous hours at night…I’m in bed by 7pm but I sleep 10 plus hours a night so something has to give.

I like getting up early. It’s peaceful when no one else is up. The world is a lot slower at 5am!

Besides. Charlie Cat wakes me up early to feed her crunchies! Even with all that sleep…I often have a nap during the day!

if i have to wake up around 8am i can do it, there is period between like 11am and 2pm where the 20mg abilify dose just totally incapacitates me and i find it impossible to wake up. usually i can wake up before or after that and function. there is always the possibility of becoming psychotic around that time too, so i don;'t drive, like at all

I work nights