[POLL] what % of time you are happy in a month?

are you happy sometimes?

• A few days in a month I am happy
  • I am happy at least a full week in a month
  • I am almost happy all the time
  • I am rarely actually happy / feel joy
  • Never after ever

0 voters

1 Like

I am happy and content almost all of the time.

4 Likes

At least a week in a month. Probably more.

1 Like

I rarely feel pure joy.
Not unless I’m feeling Manic.
Haven’t been Manic since upping the Depakote.

1 Like

Probably for about 1 hour each day… I cherish it :two_hearts:

3 Likes

me too @Wave :frowning:

1 Like

I often feel a little happiness but it is shallow. I never feel joy or high emotions. It’s like that since I take the antipsychotic.

1 Like

Is being a peace considered happy? I’m not in as deep of a depression as I used to be, but I am better than I’ve been in the past. But I’m not always happy, not even always happy throughout a whole day. I can have strong mood-swings. One minute fine the next I’m very irritable and sometimes depressed. Sometimes the levels of depression varies as well.

2 Likes

me too … along with varied depression and mood swings

1 Like

Never a whole day at a time. Probably as much as a half hour or 20 minutes a day. That would be a pretty decent day.

1 Like

It’s weird I feel both happy and extremely frustrated most of the time. I am not recovering as fast as I like and am struggling with work. But I go out and buy tea and bask in the sun and read an hour and talk and I’m quite happy too. It’s like material joy vs. long term worry…

1 Like

I’m happy at least a full week maybe more. It has been a good year so far.

1 Like

I feel content maybe 15% of the time

1 Like

I don’t know that I’m necessarily actually happy, but I’m not really unhappy most of the time.

1 Like

I was happy for awhile today. It’s fleeting. There’s no such thing as a lasting/long-term happiness for me. I feel happy about something specific and then I think of things that draw me back into neutral or lower…
Today, I got my hair cut. I’ve had long hair for years now and I wanted it short again. I felt happy about how nice and light and healthy it feels. When my husband got home he complimented and was super sweet…and then I thought of what he saw when he looks at me. I thought of how old and overweight I am, and I was suddenly miserable. I just told my husband that he’s sweet and walked away…

1 Like

I am a sea of irritability with islands of happiness. There are occasional visits to the continents of contentment, but I am, unfortunately, a sailor.

1 Like

Same :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess everyone is generally happy… A few only do not feel happiness/pleasure

Mine seems to fluctuate but days I sleep early - I wake up much happier

Feel happy about 80%-90% of the time, been this way for about a year and a half

1 Like