Poll : What level of education do you have

some college. I am a student right now

1 Like

My online class this quarter is almost over. After I finish this class I will have two more classes to go for my AS degree.

5 Likes

Go, nick!

Yes, I know the post should be longer than 15 characters.

2 Likes

B.A., M.A. of International Relations

4 Likes

Some college (2.5 - 3 years). I was majoring in geography

1 Like

I have a diploma in cosmetology, and a baccalaureate of science in nursing degree.

2 Likes

So close to that degree :weary::weary:

3 Likes

Some college. I was studying geography. I did 2 years, but my funding got cut after the rules changed, where I live, regarding SSDI income and student financial aid, so that you are not permitted to receive disability benefits, while still borrowing funds to finance your education.:disappointed:

I plan to go back to school though. My goal is to find a temp job, save up enough money until I can go to community college, then find a better job more consistent job that pays more. Then garner enough to go to college, grad school, etc.

1 Like

Master in Educational Psychology. It’s a good degree. But I dont think I’d work as an psychologist again.

4 Likes

“What level of education do you have?”

Guess.

2 Likes

I completed an associates in accounting though never worked in that field. I’m interested in locksmithing now so we’ll see.

2 Likes

Diploma in Cosmetology 1980.
Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing 1986

I’ve got a Bachelor’s Degree in Education but I couldn’t cut it in my career. Seems like it’s gone to waist because I’m not using it.

2 Likes

I was hoping to be a math teacher. I studied math intensely, but I didn’t consider the other requirements: social and communication skills

1 Like

Dropped out while working on a Masters in Psychology.

I have two college degrees.

1 Like

Maybe you could do online tutoring?

1 Like

lol you have the skills to fudge numbers like that at least. That means you are at least above average I think.