Poll what kind of phone do you have?

• iphone
  • Android
  • Landline
  • Flip Cell
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Flip phone from a budget cell service. I’m willing to make a non monetary bet that I’m a rare breed at age 37 to be caught dead with such a device.

:joy:

1 Like

First iphone, SE2

2 Likes

I still have a flip Tracfone as a backup to my smartphone. I’m old though. I used to have a landline until four years ago and had the Tracfone. I transferred the landline to a smartphone.

1 Like

Samsung galaxy s20. Contract, costs way too much lol

2 Likes

At home i use the internet on an Android. But i have basic phone without internet and can only make emergency calls and receive phonecalls. The phone was on special for $AUS 20 and pay $AUS 30 every 4 months to stay connected.

1 Like

While you were responding, I realized I forgot Microsoft. My sister used to have their smartphones.

Good point I forgot internet phones.

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. Pretty old but I like the big screen.

1 Like

I still have a landline and even have one of those old style phones in addition to my portable phones on the landline. That way I can still use the old style phone on the landline if the electricity goes out.

I also have an iPhone plus and bold Android phone.

1 Like

I guess I should have allowed the five choices. I didn’t think anyone would have more than two.

I have a brand new purple iPhone 11 and I love it! :slightly_smiling_face:

I also have a landline.

2 Likes

I have 3 Android phones I use. Gave my Samsung S9 to my mother. The remaining Android phones are Xiaomi 6.53", Google Pixel 2 XL 6" and a 5.5" chinese phone. I use my phone a lot so Apple isnt a choice for me as they dont have big batteries. I bought a chinese 6000mah battery 6.53" phone for my dad. I currently use my Xiaomi, its 5020mah battery.

1 Like

I don’t have a landline because my apartment has cable services, so I can have internet without having to pay for a landline or line rental - plus the service is super cheap as I don’t need the really fast internet as it’s just me

1 Like

Sometimes I do 12h of screen on time in one day. Crazy.

1 Like

Its my oldest phone but it has the newest Android 11, it got it a few months ago. The Xiaomi is Android 10 but it will get the 11 in February.

1 Like

I also have a ham radio – just kidding! :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.