Schizophrenia.com

Poll: What does LOL mean to you?

• Lots of laughs
  • Laugh out loud
  • Something else

0 voters

• self appointed trend setters at work again .
2 Likes

its an art form, and you also forgot the xxx and how many are appropriate :slight_smile: haha

I’ll lol out loud in response to some peoples statements. It’s like the opposite of proper use though. It’s like yeah that was funny but it didn’t make me laugh. I don’t spell it out, it’s lol. Roflmao is a good one too.

It’s laugh out loud, but, it really means laughing on the inside.

i thought lol meant it was funny and haha was the same thing, my emoji language is still very limited lol, maybe i am using the lol’s wrongly, i use it a lot though it represents a feeling like it was mildly amusing or interesting

1 Like

I dont like using lol - I use an Emoji usually

I think it has it’s place. It’s kind of a hallmark to the dawning day of the internet. Emoji are cool too.

1 Like

I have not got into the Emoji thing. Probably because I don’t have the motivation to look through and choose a laughter Emoji or any other Emoji for that matter.

1 Like

I first thought it meant “lots of love” lol.

1 Like

This poll made me lol

1 Like

This is excellent.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

roflmaoqwerty

[size=1][/size]

1 Like

It’s going to be one of those days where I run out of likes.

lots of lollies… :grin:
take care :alien:

1 Like

Laugh out loud.

I use it on my own posts to show that I am joking. What I write may not be hilariously funny but I use “lol” to show not to take what I’m writing seriously because sometimes it’s hard to tell if I’m serious or not.