Poll: What are you diagnosed with?

• Schizophrenia/SzA
  • Other
  • Not diagnosed

0 voters

Paranoid personality disorder. Previously schizophrenia 1975- circa 1983,schizoaffective circa 1983-2005. personality disorder NOS 2005-?.

Paranoid PD is seen as a schizophrenia spectrum PD along with schizoid and schizotypal. It’s connections to schizophrenia are supposedly less strong than that of schizotypal.

1 Like

Skeezoaffecto deorder

1 Like

Psychiatrist said schizoaffective. One psychologist said depression with obsessions. Another psychologist said avoidant personality. Each one fit to a certain extent.

1 Like

Nowadays, residual schizophrenia.
Tolteca.

1 Like

Schizophrenia, chronic paranoid schizophrenia

Bond, James Bond

3 Likes

Bipolar with psychosis. But I would say I’m paranoid sz. Since my main issues are voices and thoughtbroadcasting

1 Like

Psychotic disorder NOS. I don’t fit in anywhere.

1 Like

Paranoid schizophrenia, episodic with residual symptoms.

Before that: hebephrenic schizophrenia, then schizotypal, then ocd with delutions, then delutional NOS.

Its mostly been schizo something…

1 Like

I got schizophreniform 5 years ago. Now my pdoc is talking bipolar but it does not fit. Ok I have reoccuring depressions but I get psychotic when I’m not depressed.

1 Like

It’s between bipolar disorder or schizoaffective disorder - My current psychiatrist is confused.

She tells me that I display symptoms of both disorders - I am also officially diagnosed with OCD.

I selected schizoaffective disorder as this would fit.

1 Like

SzA with a couple of personality disorders.

1 Like

You should have added paranoid schizophrenia (psz), I was diagnosed psz many years ago.

1 Like

Chronic schizophrenia, Undifferentiated Schizophrenia, Paranoid schizophrenia. Auditory hallucinations and negative symptoms now.

just para/sz last 12 years :confused:

the label on my file says Undifferentiated Sz

bipolar affective nos. In description it says mixed states rather than sharp stadiums of one or another extreme. It also says opioid dependence.
Me and my psychiatrist were discussing borderline p.lately, but she cannot add it to my record before eventual hospitalization. Which I firmly hope it wont happen.

1 Like

Im diagnosed with being too cool for life. Everytime I walk into my therapists office i make him kiss my shoes. People treat it as an honor to slap them. I cure stds with sexual acts. I’m allowed by the state to commit arson whenever a building displeases me. Im more of a God then Kanye. I have God in my name because i win. Godwin the odd goblin who might start stompin on ur city like gojira on Tokyo. Then I woke up and realized I was back in hell :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Paranoid schizophrenia

Technically I have paranoid schizophrenia as the main symptoms have been psychosis. I had a months long bipolar episode a year ago that consisted of mainly manic symptoms which the local health provider diagnosed as anxiety produced by the medicine I was taking at the time. When I switched meds I had a combo of mainly severe depression and schizophrenia that a hospital in another city diagnosed as schizoaffective disorder. When I forget to take my anxiety and mood medicine at noon I get moody again but I don’t care to see which one it is that prevents it. Since I’m dealing with the local health care provider the majority of the time I’ll accept the paranoid schizophrenia diagnosis since they’ve seen me the most but my curiosity remains. I’m not fond enough of the Psych Ward to find out however.