POLL: two whoppers, or two bacon cheeseburgers and twenty chicken nuggets?

i have a coupon for buy one get one whoppers, but even at that price they are almost five bucks total. the bacon cheeseburgers are on sale for a buck, and the nuggets are regular price ten for a buck fifty.

which should i get at burger king for five bucks?
  • 2 whoppers
  • 2 bacon cheeseburgers and 20 chicken nuggets

0 voters

my guess is that most people will get the burger and nuggets as you get so much more for your money, but i’m curious what people will vote. i think i’ll get the whopppers this time, cause i always get those dollar menu stuff, and variety is nice for a change.

Greasy rubbish that will slowly poison you to death. Give away the coupons and make yourself a better meal at home. Your body will thank you.

1 Like

I vote for @shutterbug. Except dont give it away. Then another person gets the rubbish food.

Not wanting to put you down btw. I have trouble eating healthily and know i feel better when i do.

Give it to someone you don’t like?!? :slight_smile:

I’m purging junk and processed foods from my life. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

1 Like

I haven’t had fast food since this time last year because of the virus. I like double whoppers with cheese. Before the virus every Friday my cousin would take me out to lunch either McDonalds Arby’s or Burger King.

1 Like

I just bought the 2 for one; a whopper and fish sandwich. The whopper was great. Bought a large coke. Haven’t tried the fish sandwich.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.