Schizophrenia.com

Poll: the lounge

• Best thing ever
  • Meh
  • Should be gotten rid of

0 voters

The only plus for me is that it keeps a lot of OT stuff out of Diagnosed and has made it usable again.

Pixel.

3 Likes

Only a Handful of people keep the Lounge busy - It might be a necessary section to have around, just to free up the other sections, like the Diagnosed section.

3 Likes

I’ve just set up a shortcut/bookmark/whatever now to the diagnosed section, thereby avoiding the lounge when I log in. I’ll get to miss out on the medications section, but that’s life.

What’s the lounge? Fill me in I want to know what the lounge is.

I don’t have any friends in my life, save for the new one I made while working recently, so I personally love the lounge to talk about music, movies or whatever we wish as long as everyone follows the board policies :smile:

1 Like

The lounge is awesome, because a fundamental part of recovery is being able to find a place where you can just be normal, without focusing on the illness all the time.

3 Likes

The lounge is a posting category like diagnosed and news for example but for issues not related to the illness

I like the lounge for getting to know everyone. It gives a better picture of who we all are, not just the illness-related parts of us.

1 Like

It’s where all of the casual and off-topic conversation goes, stuff that doesn’t belong elsewhere. Also seems to be a fair amount of flirting, so it can get uncomfortable for some of the ladies who don’t like being sized up like a side of beef whenever they’re in a discussion forum. That’s the main issue I have with it. It wasn’t envisioned to be a ‘lounge’ as in a ‘bar’.

Pixel.

I belong to Lounge.

1 Like