• Single Looking
  • Single Happy Not Looking
  • Married / Partnered

0 voters

Living Situation

• Live with family or partner
  • Live alone

0 voters

At my age (62), I don’t think I’ll be in another relationship, so I’m happy and not looking.

2 Likes

I too am over 50 and on a pension. I get sick of answering those questions at my age and I guess most ladies aren’t looking for someone on a pension. Still. You never know your luck in the big city so I wouldn’t say no. It’s just not a priority and I live with my father.

2 Likes

I live with family and I have a partner.

1 Like

Same here. I turned 63 on Jan. 1. I suppose that if I found the right person I might consider a relationship, but as it is now, I bore other people and other people bore me.

1 Like

I live with my partner - get a lot of help from him, really fear if anything happened how i would survive. I don’t really have connections relationships with anyone else. Not even family.

1 Like

Single happy not looking for a relationship. I have my friends and thats enough. I live with my parents and brothers.

@Aziz Sounds like a lot of people people in your life.

1 Like

@crimby Do you live alone? And able to take care of everything?

Feel the same way

1 Like

I have no prospects on this front. It’s elusive to me. Have never been in a real relationship before with another person

1 Like

Been single for over 4 years

1 Like

You the king bro

Maybe you could look into taking out a term life insurance policy on your partners life? Talk it over with him. You could take out a high dollar term policy for very little if he’s healthy. The key is he has to be healthy.

I am single and have my own apartment and I live alone.

That said, I have a best friend whom I’ve known for 17 years and we are ex lovers and are now platonic and supremely happy together but reside in separate residences. Even so, I spend a lot of time at her residence. She keeps a separate guest room for me to sleep in.

2 Likes

I have a single room all to myself, but I live on a floor with about ten other sz’s. Being alone in my own room has its advantages and disadvantages. When I’m around people I am so tense that the stress drains me of energy. Being in my room is a welcome break from that. But being alone so much also has its downside. I isolate more and more, and there is an emotional downside to that. I’m an atrocious housekeeper, but I have seen people who were quite a bit worse in our program. One guy had this little dog he named “Dollar”, and it tore up this expensive couch while he lived alone in the downstairs apartments. He had dishes in his sink that were shockingly dirty. My dishes are alarmingly dirty, but no where near as bad as his were. When I need to I can whip my apartment into shape pretty quickly.

In the army I was “Private Rock, the ultimate grunt.” I can take care of myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.