Poll: obsessive collecting

Do you collect something obsessively as a hobby? (Anonymous poll)

• Yes
  • No
  • Borderline

0 voters

3 Likes

For me it’s movies and vinyl. I got the movies under control. Giving away 3 boxes to salvation army. Vinyl I’m struggling a little with. But I gave myself a limit as to how many records I can have.

1 Like

Everything I need I get from a computer. Don’t collect much stuff… I have a love of Sci-Fi

My Apartment has a lot of movie art on the walls

I only bought the posters I liked on eBay and framed them myself

3 Likes

Audrey Hepburn stuff. Im obsessed. But i havent gotten anything in a while so i put borderline.

1 Like

I like sci fi movies too. Mostly old stuff like alien 1-3, riddick movies, the thing, the roadwarrior. Got them on dvd.

I collect knives and watches. I don’t get new ones often cause the cost, but I do a lot of research and watch content on both things.

3 Likes

I’d like to collect nice sunglasses but they’re so expensive it stops me from getting too many of them.

2 Likes

I do in waves. It’s a sign I’m going manic. It’s more like I’ll start hording one kind of thing or another.

2 Likes

I collrcg warhammer.

1 Like

I’m quite the opposite, I don’t feel a desire for anything material anymore.

I used to be compulsive about always upgrading my computer, but even that has become something I care little about as most games only require a computer from 5-10 years ago to run smoothly.

The good news is, I have more money in my bank account for a rainy day I suppose.

2 Likes

The only thing I collect are weapons like knives and guns, though, I want to get into collecting watches and other survival gear.

Other than that, I’m a minimalist to just about everything.

1 Like

I collect cookbooks, poetry books, and novels. I do give some away sometimes. I like to collect signed books. Sometimes I buy used books to save money. And I collect jewelry.

2 Likes

The riddick movies are great.

1 Like

I collect a lot of things but mainly I collect pins, keychains and figurines

2 Likes

I like to collect horror movies and any other weird cult films, horror shirts, and CDs.

Last month I got De La Soul’s first album on CD. I was ecstatic! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Borderline? I have too many coffee mugs. But not like, overflowing, just… a bit too many.

:grinning::sweat_smile::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

I just LOVE coffee mugs. I love coffee, itself, so why not have it in a super cute or pretty mug?? Makes my mornings better!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.