POLL. Is the universe schizophrenic?

• No, but you are :joy:
  • Yes, I think so
  • Wouldn’t that be solipsism writ large?
  • Maybe, but it doesn’t bother me

0 voters

4 Likes

Yes, it is.
This is the best explanation.

3 Likes

Did you mean sz in the correct sense or the 70’s and continuing world view of multiple personalities? :stuck_out_tongue:

The universe, one of multiple uiniverses yes, but not sz imho…

1 Like

The world is just one big schizophrenic

1 Like

Sono cose della vita

2 Likes

The universe is beautiful from what we can see from distance space telescopes, earth is schizophrenic, it’s chaotic and destructive and full of suffering.

2 Likes

Yes, we are alienated from our source.

1 Like

In the correct sense. On a different not I’m not such a huge fan of multiverse, certainly not the popular depictions we see of it.

1 Like

Amen to that. Maybe is not even that big.

We can see Earth’s schizophrenia through a telescope? :crazy_face:

The schizophrenic earth can telescopically telepathically beat us to bits teehee :grinning::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin::laughing::joy:

1 Like

So the universe just produces hallucinations. I wonder if our hallucinations are real in the sense that they have a mind and a body that they originate from. If we are the universes hallucinations based on its mind which consists of physical laws then maybe youre on to something.

1 Like

@dividedself But could the universe produce delusions? Surely a successful solipsism is heavily reliant on what the vox populi terms delusion.

The universe’s mysteries have produced delusions in mankind in great number. Only modern science has been like an antipsychotic medication to relieve those delusions, but some are still treatment resistant to modern science.

2 Likes

I do not even know what that means. I suppose that might be down to skepticism, agnosticism. Good question to ask.

2 Likes

That’s something that a hypomaniac Justin Bieber might say.

When I’m psychotic, all I see is a different world around me. But I’m told that it is just me who sees that different world.
So it depends what is real, what I perceive or what the rest of the world perceives.

This question is tough.

2 Likes

The polotics is for sure.

2 Likes

Conspiracy theorists do break with reality, but I’m not sure APs would work on them.

1 Like

Schizophrenia is a word for whatever. I do think there are mystical elements, but not to equate one with the others is hard…

My fam. thinks I will one day possibly live without needing Abilify or anti-psychotic medication. I do believe that schizophrenia is a condition, however newer treatments will become available that will one day reverse the course…so that gives me hope…

Right now what’s working for me is: Hydroxizine 25mgs, Abilify 10mgs, women’s multi-vitamin, quinine, tea tree oil for the skin, and positive music. More-so classical than angry metal or cardi b. I don’t believe that just because I have experienced a few episodes that it is permanent. I want to hold onto faith/hope even if SSI does not work out I will not give up on success.

2 Likes