Poll: iPhone or Android

I actually wanna get a lg q6. It’s got nice battery power good display and low mid range specs. It’s only 200 dollars. Cause I really don’t feel like walking around with a 1000 dollar phone. I’d rather just have a burner. Doesn’t matter it breaks just buy another one.

1 Like

Believe it or not, I’ve never texted a message to anyone, ever. I don’t own a phone and have no desire to buy one either.

My fear is, if the phone rings…somebody will probably be on the other end wanting to talk to me.

1 Like

I like smart phones as I use it for not only communication but also doing e-reading, searching for information, taking photos plus GPS. But I’m pretty thrifty so I chose an OK Android. The phone I use now is an OPPO A59m which I bought two years ago at the price of $300. It never gave me any trouble, has been very smooth and fast.

2 Likes

Android. 15151515151

2 Likes

Sony. I nearly ripped the whole damn screen off looking for my sim card. Man that was incrediblly stupid and impatient of me

1 Like

i use a galaxy Luna for $35/month mobile data cost.

it is cheap and mostly efficient. not sure when I will buy another phone but probably not soon, knock on wood.

1 Like

I’ve an SE. I do like it. It’s a more robust size for me and I can keep in my pocket when I’m doing my volunteer work without any hassles.

Works well but need glasses to read the screen these days!

1 Like

I have an SE as well. It keeps freezing up lately, I think AT^T is the problem. Also the touch screen is off just a hair, you have to hit buttons just a little off center to get them to work. I think I liked my samsung better. Siri sucks, google lady was much better.

2 Likes

I just did an upgrade to my Android phone software. A new version lol
I love my Android phone :phone:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.