Poll: How would you rate your quality of life?

• 1 - Very Low
  • 10 - Very High

0 voters

6 Likes

I said 5. I don’t want to sound ungrateful at all. My life has come to such a better place than I ever could’ve believed. But the fact is I can’t enjoy it most of the time. I still feel anxious and unsettled. I still would always rather go home… I can’t make myself feel differently because it’s so deeply embedded in my psyche.

3 Likes

1 and 1 half , I barely have a life.

I will give myself a huge 5…hahaha…!!!

1 Like

7 is fair maybe 8
i’m making slow progress toward normal life
still jobless and without degree but working on it atm
have my family and some friends that are great support to me
i love and i’m loved

5 Likes

The way I feel now I would say 3
But sometimes it would be as good as 5

1. it could be worse. I am in a good phase.
1 Like

I live with my parents and don’t have to worry about much.

But I miss my career…

So I said 7

2 Likes

I gave it an 8. I have a clean, warm home. I have good food and healthcare. I have healthy children who I adore and who love and respect me. I am beyond blessed by having my soulmate to share my life with. I am mentally and physically capable of running a household with only a little help, and am blessed with help when I need it. However I do struggle with the symptoms of sza and wish I was able to work because it would help my self esteem. But really in the grand scheme of things I’m beyond lucky and picked 8 mainly because it’s my lucky number.

9 Likes

I rated a 7; I have a lot of anxiety.
Thanks to Clozaril I have a great quality of life :smiley:

7 Likes

Hmm you don’t come across as a struggler, @shellys12. I would’ve expected more of you in terms of quality of life, than just a passing grade. You are stable, you seem to enjoy holidays (remember mince pie for Christmas?) And you volunteer quite a bit. You are compassionate and kind. I am sorry that you feel that way.
May you find the strength and wisdom to improve your life as much as you’d like !!

I voted 7. Things have improved a lot these last few months, thank God !!
I am already ok with my current life, but some aspects can still be improved.

1 Like

0 is being homless and your life in danger
1 living in a trailer with an abusive spouse
2 is living in a trailer with an emty stomac
3 living in an appartment with abusive spouse
4 living in an appartment with no food
5 living in an appartment with a violent roommate
6 living in an appartment with no food
7 living alone in appart
8 living in a house with a dog and plenty of food
9 living in a mansion in a beautiful upclass area
10 living in a beautiful house with a wonderful spouse that loves you

My score is 5

5 Likes

I voted 5, i could live like this forever :smile:

I tend to fall into the 10 slot as a low dosage, fantasy story novel schizophrenic. You can imagine all of the tales I could tell about me in my 8 by 4 foot room downtown. 10 is for solid magical world in here. :clown_face:

Trust me. I’m only kidding. :sweat_smile:

I have good things I can do, and a crazy brain to control. That’s plenty, right?

1 Like

Yes Audrey
I think I am grumpy right now I get that way with pms
I have a warm comfy flat and I love my volunteer work

2 Likes

I voted 5, because even though I have an okay quality of life, a lot could be better. (But a lot could also be worse)

1 Like

I voted two, which I guess is a bit over dramatic. But that’s what I would rate my life at this time since I can’t work, can’t leave my house, can’t leave my bed most days, can’t eat, can’t sleep, can’t even make dr appointments, and can’t do any of my hobbies anymore. I’m more suicidal then usual I think it’s just how my life is at this point. At least things will get better, probably.

6 though my life is wonderful with the support and the opportunities I have, it is tough with the symptoms I go through them with. Has been a ten at times with delusions and low as a two with the negative thoughts. Keeping things realistic with a stable six.

I voted 7. I have a wonderful family and husband. But I have awful anxiety caused by crowds and loud noises. Because of this, I can’t really enjoy my family anymore - I just try to get through the family activities as best as I can. Also, I’m not really excited about anything anymore. Even gaming. In all, my life is not bad. I just wish I could enjoy it.

2 Likes

Probably a 5.
Could be a lot worse but could be better.

2 Likes