Poll: How worried are you about coronavirus?

• Not worried
  • Worried
  • Very worried
  • Obsessed

0 voters

I’ve gone from not worried to obsessed right now. I’m feeling a bit distressed :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m not worried too much because I’m a healthy person and not anywhere near a case of it. I also haven’t traveled out to any other country.

1 Like

We’ve started buying little items like Ibuprofen, Nyquil, Clorox wipes, etc. Stocking up on toilet paper and laundry detergent, Gatorade, things like that. Just in case. It’s good stuff to have around no matter what. I need to get a flu shot, though. It’s piling things like that on top of each other that is really bad. My kids all have flu shots; I just need one.

1 Like

I’m worried a lot. But I think this might help you.

1 Like

I’m not worried though my immune system may be low since i smoked so long.

1 Like

I have like a kg of Vitamin C powder, but I’m not relying 100% on it.

I did some research and found that COVID-19 attacks the body via ACE2 receptors in the lungs, so ACE2 inhibitors may work against it. I found a study that shows Glycyrrhizin (from Licorice Root Extract) can practically wipe out SARS. COVID-19 functions similarly to SARS, so I imagine Glycyrrhizin will have a strong antiviral effect against it.

The needed dose is quite high, by calculation though.

1 Like

Mmm I hear recently that Bill Gates said this virus could come out once in 500 years and it spreads like a wildfire. After patients got recovered, the virus can infect them again with transformation, so I cannot assure that vaccines do work but strengthening our immune system is the viable way. This is my own opinion though…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m 55 years old, I’m obese, I’m diabetic and have high blood pressure.
Honestly I don’t think I’d survive this.

I’m beyond worried, I’m obsessed.

1 Like

I think about it multiple times a day. It makes me think twice about wanting to go into public. But I think then my sister is bringing germs into the house anyway so might as well since I’m already being exposed. I think about my food being contaminated. I wash my hands a lot. I’m fretting some, but not panicking yet.

2 Likes

Fibo is cancelled so i wont go in Germany in April.

i dont worry much.

1 Like

I’m very worried . I’m 63 and in average physical health. That may not sound too bad , but I’m a lifetime member of pessimist’s anonymous . The media doesn’t help .

1 Like

A renowned think tank in Hong Kong that deals with predictions for virus spread say that 65% of the worlds population could get this before immune systems fight through

1 Like

I worry more about being eaten by a dinosaur or stubbing my toe on a moon rock.

2 Likes

My quota for worrying about weird stuff was exceeded years ago. Now I’m just numb and accept stuff.

2 Likes

I’m not concerned about people who are healthy but folks like my grandma with a poor immune system due to arthritis treatment makes me a little worried. But life goes on.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

People over 6o and those with underlying health conditions should try to avoid “crowded areas” and “places where you might interact with people who are sick”, according to the head of the World Health Organisation, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

1 Like

Lol ive just landed in another country and ive got intense flu !!

Theres no reports of Corona here though, so im just presuming its normal flu !!

Anyways !

:zzz: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

Not worried. Media made it a huge problem

2 Likes

To say it’s not a problem is wilful ignorance.

1 Like
2 Likes