Poll: How trusting are you?

• Very trusting
  • Cautious
  • Don’t trust anybody

0 voters

I don’t trust anybody in real life. I wish I did.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever really trusted anyone. I always think people have underhanded motives and stuff when dealing with me, even my boyfriend.

2 Likes

When I was a teenager I put too much trust in people and they took complete advantage of me. Now I have to be cautious not because someone may be untrustworthy but because I have a past of not placing it in the right people. Leads to isolation socially but what’s worse?

3 Likes

I have put my trust in many people yet they disappointed me. I voted cautious :thinking:

3 Likes

Been stabbed in the back too many times. It’s hard to trust.

2 Likes

I don’t trust anyone I meet for the first time, but over time people can earn my trust.

5 Likes

I barely talk to anybody irl aside from my family and medical professionals. So I don’t know what I would have to base my answer off of.

3 Likes

I saw black days becoz i was very trusting

2 Likes

hmm, not sure what to say cause some people seem Unreliable people as untrusting. i am a bit more unreliable than i was before.

2 Likes

Too many people have screwed me over so like @kindness they now need to earn it.

3 Likes

I am very trusting.

2 Likes

Cautious… 15151515

1 Like

Why are you asking me? What do you want from me?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.