POLL: How often do you cry?

I almost think I should count the not crying as a side effect except that I don’t want to cry. I can get teary eyed at something really sad I’m watching or hearing. So, that’s good. To be fair though nothing really bad has happened. I was just wondering today if someone died would I cry? I hope so. I also hope no one dies.

1 Like

i cant cry on the meds

i wish i could

i talked about it with pdoc today cause my dog is getting sick again

i wish i could cry so bad it would give me a relief

2 Likes

She told me last night she’s leaving on Friday. I don’t know what to do to help her.

1 Like

Leaving to go where? @Leaf

This topic is just…just…so…

cry-tears

1 Like

Back to the Bay Area where she was homeless before. Well she might as well, she’s homeless and using here too. I can’t get through to her.

1 Like

I want to cry but it’s difficult. I had actual tears come out for the first time in a year when I ran away a couple weeks ago. I was fine until I got a text from my dad asking if I was ok. I wasn’t ok :confused:

1 Like

I hope your daughter has better days ahead. Drug addiction is no joke. Sorry to hear this @Leaf

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I get tears in my eyes almost daily or atleast every week.

Out of empathy, compassion usually.

I don’t cry often though…they type of cry with tears rolling down your cheeks for atleast a few minutes…
That may not even happen once a year.

1 Like

I didn’t vote, cause it varies drastically. When I’m feeling stable, I can go 2 months without crying. But when I’m not doing well, I might cry every day.

1 Like

I have gotten a few tears and such, but I voted never. I have not had a full fledged cry in probably 8 or 9 years. Last time I can remember crying is the mourning period after my sister died. I cried often for months after that. She died over 10 years ago nnow.

1 Like

My “life partner” as one of the hospitals calls it left me in the fall of 1994, 28? years ago now.

i used to cry at least once a week when i had suicidal depression episodes during benzo withdrawal. now that im out of that and on zoloft i never cry. last time i cried was when my dad died. i was sad when my dog died a year later but i didnt cry. i feel like its almost worst not to cry at all because the pent up emotions last longer than a few minutes of tears

1 Like

About upto 4 years ago I almost never cried.

Pyschotic episode during that time changed things for me. It got under control really quickly but it and other experiences during that time changed me.

It has become weekly thing. Sometimes more than once in a day. I didn’t cry this much as a kid.

1 Like

I can’t remember the last time I cried.

Have been under a lot of distress, but I just don’t express myself in this way for some reason

1 Like

I haven’t cried in a long while but I did tear up at my daughter’s wedding.

1 Like

I havent cried in years. I just dont respond. The Clozapine and Ziprasidone leave me feeling pretty blank

1 Like

My eyes well up when I hear very sad news on the news but this doesn’t result in tears running on my cheeks.

1 Like

I’ve cried bitter tears and tears of joy, and I’ve cried with relief that eased my heart immediately.