POLL: How much weight would you like to lose?

All of it. Shed all my weight. Become incorporeal. Drift away on a breeze, never to be seen or heard from again

2 Likes

I’d like to lose about 100 pounds.

2 Likes

I have put on 25kgs since I have been off sick for 8 months

Not sure why it has got so bad

Think my diet has been really bad

1 Like

i’ve lost 37 lbs in just over a year with overeaters anonymous
it’s been the only way i can give up all added sugar and overeating after attempting to quit sugar for 8 years and gaining like crazy
im in favour of losing 20 more lbs but it’s not essential
i recognise my appetite is high because of meds and hunger is the biggest trigger
it’s not a diet. i eat a lot of food every day. no restriction means i don’t crave i eat 2300 kcal a day i think on average
i try to eat for a healthy consistent body weight of 10 stone but i’m still tiny bit greedy lol
im now 72.5 kgs

1 Like

We use the metric system here so about 20kg plus to make me a healthy weight.

1 Like

I need to lose 57kg, or 126lbs. It is a bit daunting. I need to change the way I eat in some concrete manner permenantly. It is SO hard for some reason.

2 Likes

the reason you might be struggling is if you keep restricting, you will keep craving food
eat for an active healthy weight so over 2000 calories a day if you’re a woman over 2400 as a man

every single day
and don’t overeat ever
a 1800 kcal diet isn’t sustainable let alone 1400 or 1000 or 600

also any added sugars at all and binge foods need to be avoided permanently
this is what i do in overeaters anonymous with the support of a sponsor

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly how many pounds is a kilo, but…a bit? :slight_smile:

I’m okay as it is, but if my belly would be more flat, i’d feel more pretty. It’s not important though. I’ll stick to my current diet (keto), which automatically has no sugar or processed food. I hope that helps, but am not going to count any calories.

1 Like