Poll - How do You Guys Spend Your Day

that means u are not under heavy medication…

1 Like

Lol how can you say that? Medication or not, to run a business takes hard work and motivation for anyone.

2 Likes

Getting lots of good feedback on this. Others - please add answer the poll.

2 Likes

In the mornings I try to do something social in that I’d visit my sister or a friend or my aunt or go to the movies (alone). In the afternoons I’ll take a nap or just sit around. At night I watch a soapy and news and then I sit at my pc for a while. After that I drink my meds and go to bed early.

3 Likes

None of the above.

I spend my days being sexy and gettin dollar bills!

2 Likes

I like to cook, clean, walk/run, love on my dog, love on my son, read some books, write some stuff, make art.

Today I made quinoa with long grain rice with chopped bell peppers (green and orange) (on sale for .69 cents) water chestnuts, parsley, and minced clams, smothered in soy sauce.

I hope to get work though, one of these days.

1 Like

I think you mean for a grave site or a coffin???

1 Like

Sitting in my basement while everyone else is living!

Yard work, reading, browsing the web, biking, occasional art work, housework, taking care of my Father.
I don’t give myself enough credit I suppose.

1 Like

Besides this forum there isn’t much I can do because of my physical and mental disability. “Living ain’t living alone” those are some lyrics in a song I here every once in a while and also these words as well "Just another day for you and me in paradise " I think that’s by the band Genesis.

Read write blog cook eat run in park with dog clean plan events text friends get online relax job search drink

1 Like

Awesome song. Phil Collins I think

1 Like

I take Geodon (20 mg twice daily) and Effexor (75 mg twice daily). The latter med helps with severe depression and also anxiety, which I have been struggling with in addition to Sz and Autism. Between the two my voices are mostly squashed and my anxiety and negative symptoms are tolerable. I also do a form of CBT on a daily basis.

Most importantly, I have a recovery centered attitude and I push myself to improve my mental health every day of the week. I credit this habit for most of my recovery.

Pixel.

3 Likes

Although I am not very productive,but I work full time…I also try to keep myself busy nowadays during times when I don’t work instead of staying at home the whole day I get my ass out and do something…

2 Likes

thought i would revive this poll…

I wander around my house laughing at anything I find funny it really cheers me up

I usually sleep through most of the day because being nocturnal and all I fell more comfortable being awake at night.

I spend my nights reading and playing video games, when im on a productive jag I might bake stuff and play video games while baking.

Or just hang out here ,every so often there seems to be periods where this place really lights up with creativity, awareness and useable knowledge ,I enjoy being here at those times.

I socialize with my children!.

1 Like

I get up at 6:30 Monday through Friday, see my daughter gets on the school bus, feed the dog, then spend my days reading and restlessly laying in bed until she gets home. Then I make her a simple meal and continue my reading and restlessness. Occasionally I do some dishes or mop the floor. I feel so unmotivated and unfocused to do it, but I know my aunt would be frustrated if I didn’t do something. She’s letting me live here rent free at the moment, so I must be respectful of her home. If I had it my way I would read and do nothing all day. Nothing gives me joy and I don’t go out, save for the grocery sometimes, because I hyperventilate and panic in public. When I do go to the grocery I go around 7 a.m. when there aren’t other shoppers there to freak me out.

Sometimes I help my aunt pick vegetables from the garden, but the bugs and snakes cause me to scream bloody murder.

Right now I’m sitting on the porch with the dog, smoking and cruising the sz.Com forum.

I’ll go in soon and just lay in the bed reading until the bus comes.

And that’s my day.

1 Like

How would you ideally like to spend your day?