Poll: how do you eat your corndogs? Plus an amazing word

Those look good. I’d like to try one.

1 Like

I eat my boogers, they’re salty.

2 Likes

Well, it’s always good to recycle.

3 Likes

I love corn dogs! I usually pull the last bit off, but make sure to scrape everything off.

I haven’t had a corndog since I was a teenager. But back then, I ate around the stick.

2 Likes

I like the mini corn dogs without the stick. I’ll buy them maybe several times a year.

Literally never had one

Don’t think the UK subsidises corn like possibly in the US, so they don’t try and invent stuff like this

2 Likes

I’ve never had corn bread either. Corn products are not common ingredients here.

You’re missing out. Homemade cornbread with butter and honey or jam is delicious. Where do you live? They don’t sell cornmeal in your grocery store?

2 Likes

It was part of elementary school lunches on the west coast. But after elementary school it hard to come by. Til I went to Georgia / South and there’s tons of variations of cornbread. Even in living in Missouri / Midwest it wasn’t everywhere.

Yeah they sell cornmeal. It’s pretty expensive compared to regular flour.

1 Like

Well yeah. Flour is cheap. At least where I live it is. I can buy 5 lbs. for a couple bucks on sale.
If they sell cornmeal, then maybe they sell pre-made cornbread mix?

1 Like

Yeah, I like cornbread made with Mexican corn w/peppers.

1 Like

Yeah - My favorite is more on the sweet side with chocolate chip. Crazy it can go savory / sweet.

1 Like

No, it’s not a thing here. No one makes it. But I could try making it from scratch sometime if it’s really good.

You might want to try it. The recipe might be on the cornmeal package or you can easily find a recipe online.

1 Like

There was no option for nibbling like corn on the cob :scream: so I choose remove hotdogs and eat :cowboy_hat_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.