Poll: how do you eat your corndogs? Plus an amazing word

• I pull it off the wooden stick once I get down to the stick
  • I keep the corn dog on and eat around the stick

0 voters

Poop

1 Like

Prepare my throat, mustard for lubrication, and inhale that baby whole.

Slurp!

5 Likes

I always start at the stick end. Nothing goes to waste.

:yum:

4 Likes

10 Likes

I don’t eat them. To me, they’re gross.

3 Likes

People actually eat those things? And it’s not because of a dare?

2 Likes

Theyre common at fairs and also at least Americans get them for their kids. I very rarely buy them at the grocery store

2 Likes

We have them at fairs here, but it’s best not to eat their food unless you can clear your schedule for toilet duty over the next few days. Whatever they put in carnival food makes it zoom through your system faster than shite through a goose.

4 Likes

LOL

15 charactwrs

air fryer corn dogs are so goodand crispy. i cant believe i used to microwave them. since i got my air fryer i keep at least 2 boxes of corndogs in the freezer at all times

6 Likes

Never had or will have as a vegetarian. But these look crazy.

5 Likes

I thought I got a corn dog once in Japan. It was a fish dog. Disgusting.

5 Likes

I’ve never had a corndog, but I definitely want to try them if I ever get the chance

4 Likes

Never had them. They sound good.

2 Likes

It’s just a hot dog covered all over with about half an inch of crispy corn bread. You can still put mustard on them and they’re good. Used to get them at the food court in the mall.

2 Likes

I think I tried one once decades ago.
I must have been a kid.

Don’t think I’d eat another one anytime soon.

1 Like

7/11 corndogs at 3am are something else :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Ive eaten quite a few but mostly the pogo brand corndogs that you cook in the microwave

2 Likes

When I was working for a research company for breakfast we would have breakfast blueberry and sausage corn dogs

2 Likes

A&W makes good mini corn dogs. They’re good with mustard. The breakfast version is pigs-in-a-blanket on a stick. Those are good with maple syrup.

1 Like