Poll: How do you do your grocery shopping?

• Order online and get it delivered
  • Order online then go collect it
  • Go to the grocery place
  • Someone else takes care of that

0 voters

3 Likes

Until we had a car we used to order online and get shopping delivered to the door. We have a car now and go into town for groceries. I suppose it’s a good thing, it gets me out of the house for a while.

1 Like

I go to the grocery store usually with my father but as my father is getting older I will probably order our groceries online soon.
This would be easier for me as well.

I already order some non food items online, and receive my prescriptions through the mail.

1 Like

I go there myself. I try not to buy more than I immediately need, so I’ll have an excuse to go outside several times a week

2 Likes

I love grocery shopping lol, it takes my mind off stuff. I go once a week or so.

1 Like

I’m a fantastic grocery shopper ;).

2 Likes

I like to see what it is I am getting , and what’s new in shopping. don’t like days were every one is out shopping.

2 Likes

Yea I go to the store I mainly don’t like the queuing.

1 Like

I used to order online , but since being here one of my granddaughters or my stepdaughter takes me to the supermarket . They push the trolley for me and pack it all at the checkout.

2 Likes

I’m lucky my gf goes to the store almost everyday for dinner and things. Its fun to her but I dread going lately. People look at me like I don’t belong or I’m going to steal lol

1 Like

I will sometimes go grocery shopping by myself.
Or many times my father will go.

1 Like

Remember once I went shopping for the family with my friend, When we got to the cash I said “Let’s see who can guess the total, but you have to be under to win”

I looked at the full cart and guessed the total would be $121.35

The bill was $121.15!

HAH! True story! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I go myself or sometimes with parents to shopping places

1 Like

I have a grocery store right across the street from my apartment complex, so, if I don’t have to buy very much, I just walk over there and shop. But, if I have a lot of groceries to get, since I don’t have a car anymore, I order online and have them delivered. It is so convenient.

1 Like

There is a smaller discount store down the street, I go on off hours when no one is around and they are fast on the till

1 Like

I order some things online but I don’t have the money to do all of it that way. I do most of it at the grocery store.

1 Like

Lucky’s or Safeway in person. I’m going to shop online at least once from a market called Nob Hill because the first delivery is free. Same with Smart & Final.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.