Poll: Have you found a med combo you're happy with?

One person’s miracle combination of meds is another’s poison. But have you found a med or combination of meds that you’re happy with?

• Yes
  • Not yet

0 voters

3 Likes

I take 10 mgs of Abilify. Pretty decent results!

2 Likes

Invega and lexapro are working pretty well for me!

1 Like

I live my Geodon with gabapentin PRN.

2 Likes

I take 25mg of Abilify daily, and I can take 25mg Seroquel if I need it.
Seems to work pretty well, although the Abilify doesn’t really get rid of my fatigue and lack of initiative.
It’s still better than the other medicines I’ve tried, though.

1 Like

400 whatever injection of Abilify
busperone
prozac
lamictal
sarcosine
l-theanine

happy, still anxiety ridden, but not as bad as before!

2 Likes

My miracle med combo or cocktail is Risperidone and Depakote ER.
Without this med combo I would be pretty lost.
I’m Happy because this combo is keeping me from going totally Bonkers, but these meds come with lots of unwanted side effects.

2 Likes

I haven’t found something that truly rids me of anxiety. But I’ve been really happy with zyprexa and prozac for schizophrenia and suicidal thoughts.

2 Likes

I take Geodon, Latuda, Wellbutrin, Xanax and Lunesta.

But I go to the shrink tomorrow and I am going to try dropping the Latuda and maxing out the Wellbutrin. I am more stable than I have ever been but want to drop the Latuda for personal and side effect reasons.

So I guess my staple meds are Geodon and Wellbutrin but I can’t get by without my Lunesta

2 Likes

Geodon seemed so promising for a year or so until my prolactin levels went too high, they suspected a pituitary tumor, but an MRI and not interested Endocrinologist brushed it off as nothing. Found out this year my younger cousin had a pituitary tumor removed last year, and another cousin is getting checked out for one.
Haldol in a low dose with topomax was the next best.

Sigh, with I had med insurance for a pdoc that covered my Rx.

2 Likes

I am completely happy with prolixin. I take the generic…fluphenazine…I’m able to lose weight and it has no sexual side effects !!

2 Likes

I’m very happy with my regimen:

Risperdal Consta
Geodon
Seroquel
Celexa

1 Like

I am happy​ with my haldol and Zoloft and I think it’s great at this point almost 80 percent are happy with there’s ,actually very surprised it’s that high.

2 Likes

rexulti, saphris, prasosin, Lexapro, Ativan still depressed still seeing/hearing things that don’t seem concrete. But at least I didn’t wind up in the hospital this year so far.

1 Like

I think so, but it’s too soon to say for sure (I’ve only been on Abilify for two days so far but I feel a lot better lol)

And I’ve been using low doses of Risperdal as needed, although my doctor told me not to. The hallucinations and delusions scare me, what can I say? lol

2 Likes

doesn’t Geodon not mix with any of those because of the risk of the abnormal hearth rhythm

Yes. I take 200mg amisulpride and 5mg of olanzapine and together they work well for me.

1 Like

I take Geodon 80 x 2 daily; Seroquel 400 x 2 daily, and Wellbutrin 100 x 2 daily. I’m satisfied.

1 Like

Yes Buspar and Clozaril.

1 Like

I think olanzapine may be the best medicine for me but it usually makes me put on 20 kg .

I’m currently on latuda but think it may be a bit to activating for me.

I’m doing ok though and have after all been through huge change n drive that got to me.

Olanzapine seems more calming, steady , supporting ,solid n doesn’t hype me up .

I’m thankful for olanzapine.

Latuda might help I don’t know but if I was to get psychosis I would go back on olanzapine.
I felt close a few times but managed to keep it together n function .

Sleeping tablets imrest/immovan help a lot.
I don’t use daily but they are great to have if needed.

1 Like