Poll: Got a life or just surviving?

I basically feel that I’m just surviving. But I see people on here who seem to have a life. Don’t get me wrong I’m actually proud of the fact that I’m surviving. Having some quality of life would be nice though.

• I’m just surviving
  • I’ve got “a life”

0 voters

6 Likes

You always do the best polls. I don’t know if I have a life or not. If it weren’t for my family I would say I’m just surviving but they seem to keep me going so I guess because of them I’ve got a life. Well actually they are my life so how do I answer?

7 Likes

I’m somewhere in the middle.

5 Likes

I have my lonely little life …

5 Likes

Im working but that about it.

If i had a life i dont think i would be here

9 Likes

I’m just surviving currently…

5 Likes

I’m not sure. I feel like I’m just surviving, but I would say others would argue I have a life.

5 Likes

Just surviving as well.

4 Likes

Just surviving​.

4 Likes

I feel like I’m mostly surviving, but at the same time, I have a life.
… Sort of?

I mean, I have some friends and I’m in school and such, but I feel like a lot of the time, I’m just tring to keep my head above water.
I live on a day-to-day basis

7 Likes

I have a good life in general.

I am surviving the illness though.

4 Likes

I said I’ve got a life cuz I’m going to school, but I feel like everyday is a struggle just to wake up in the morning and study. So far today I’ve only studied 2 hours and the only thing I’m doing today is seeing my psychologist. Im going to be volunteering and working 2 days a week on top of school starting tomorrow and I don’t know if I can do it, but I have to cuz I said I would

5 Likes

I’m somewhere in between.

3 Likes

I’m doing better now, but for most of my life after the illness, I was barely treading water. Even after i met my friend and things started getting better, I had some seriously scary moments. But even when I was at my lowest, little things would make me smile and help me keep trying.

4 Likes

Food, water, shelter, sleep, and taking my meds.
I’m just surviving.

3 Likes

I have a family, but I feel like I’m just surviving.

3 Likes

I’m working on getting a life

4 Likes

I am barely surviving…it is hard to smile sometimes lately…maybe when we aren’t so hard pressed for money all the time we might be happier…lots of hope in Angie’s new business so we are still hopeful.

7 Likes

I’ve been doing better lately, so I put down “I’ve got a life”. But there are days when I feel like I am barely making it through the day. My family keeps me involved and doing things. My husband and mom provide very good support. The kids are another thing though. They are lovely, but just so hard. They cause me anxiety a lot of the time. I wish I could enjoy spending time with them again! Though if things keep getting better, I think I will.

4 Likes

I’ve got a life. In a way I don’t have the life I want yet because I am not working and living on my own yet. But I am happy with my life right now. I study a lot of programming, go out to support group and see friends, meditate every night, surround myself with positive people, have 2 jobs lined up that I can do once I finish the background check… Idk I don’t have the life I want but in no sense am I just surviving. Life is fun…

4 Likes